Three

RaeLynn was still ignoring Bella due to the fact she wants to see if RaeLynn knew anything. The girl knew that something was seriously wrong about this obsession. The Cullens are humans and that's what RaeLynn James knows. She grabbed her bag and left her room, but she did know one thing that stood out. Their unusual eye color.

She looked in the mirror at herself and smiled. She decided to talk to Emmett more today so she can get to know him better besides having to have Bella Swan ask questions. RaeLynn wanted to hear the truth from him not from someone else.
~~~
Emmett stood by his Jeep hoping to see RaeLynn again. Seeing her car pull up made him happy as he walked over to her. RaeLynn parked the car and got out. She squealed as someone had her in their arms making her look. "Hi." She said to Emmett.

"Good morning." He tells her. "Ready for the day."

"Yes."

Bella watched as RaeLynn and Emmett walked by. She wondered why RaeLynn wasn't curious. The Cullens weren't humans. Edward isn't back yet and that was the one reason why she thought that. RaeLynn needs to see what she sees, but Bella can tell that girl won't listen as she was close to Emmett.

RaeLynn was leaning against her locker as Emmett talked to her. "Michael still won't admit that I won." He said.

"Well you are competitive and you seem to get more joy out of the game instead of him as you know more." She tells him as the bell ring. "I'll see you after class."

"Okay."

Michael and Jasper walked over to Emmett as RaeLynn left. "Lets make a deal." Michael said gaining Emmett's attention. "When Edward comes back, I bet you that he will mess up."

"Okay and what if he doesn't." Emmett said.

"Than you can tell RaeLynn the truth later cause on our side, you will have to explain everything to RaeLynn about what we are and what she is."

Emmett didn't know what to say. There's a possibility that RaeLynn will be scared and the other part is that she won't believe a word about herself being a reincarnation. He saw his best friend and sighed. He has no way out of this. Either way, RaeLynn James has every right to know.
~~~
As the rest of the week went by, Emmett and RaeLynn's relationship was growing. He was so close to telling her as he felt that she has enough trust in him and that she wouldn't run away after knowing the truth. Than there was Bella's curiosity. That wasn't settling well for anybody.

RaeLynn smiled as the end of the day had came and saw Edward with Bella. She was confused as to when he came back. She doesn't remember seeing him at lunch. Shrugging that thought off, RaeLynn walks away to find Emmett. Emmett stood near his Jeep when his mate walked out making him smile. RaeLynn smiled and was going over to him, when Edward walked past her making her go to her car so the brooding Cullen could calm down.

Emmett glared at Edward for making his mate go to her car. RaeLynn smiled as she was putting her book and book bag in before hearing the sound of tires squealing. RaeLynn turned and gasped. She saw the vehicle hit the back end of her car. She sighed as she was okay making Emmett get to her. "Are you okay?" He asked panicked.

"Emmett." She said making him look at her. "I'm fine and always will."

Emmett hugged her till he heard what Edward had down. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay." She says with a smile as she got in her car before driving off. Emmett walked over to his family and knew. A meeting was going to happen and knowing this might not end well.