Fourteen

Filler chapter
Emmett looked at RaeLynn as she slept. Emmett couldn't believe that they are almost back at home. Alaska may be far, but him and RaeLynn have been stopping at night to take pictures and have date nights then a little later, they will be driving to their next destination. "Emmett?"

"Hey, baby." He says walking to her. "What's wrong?"

"Waking up from a dream that may never come true."

"What?"

"Us having a kid."

Emmett moved the covers and got in the bed with her. "Let's talk about adoption."

RaeLynn smiled as she straddled him and kissed him. Emmett smiled into the kiss as his wife truly wanted him. "Let's make tonight worth it."

Emmett smiled. "I agree with that."
~~~
Rosalie and Michael stood in the living staring at the mess that was caused because of Bella's blood. Edward arrived back causing the blonde to look at her mate. "Let's find Emmett and RaeLynn." She tells him. "At least we will be with people who listens."

"Agree. Do you know where they are heading?"

In that moment, Rosalie knew they would be calling them to find out where they are. "We'll call them."

"Okay."

I may take this book down and plan it better as I am not able to come up with any ideas. So if I do, don't worry I will have it back up.