Chapter 8

Moon was walking toward her and Kinkajou's room, as she was joining the rest of Kinkajou's weird club. Moon was surprised to see an extra 4 dragons, a small icewing, a smaller seawing, Anemone, and a big mudwing.

They all introduced each other, the icewing said "Hello, my name is Snowflake and I joined because I think Qibli and Winter are cute together." The seawing then said "Hi, my name is Beach and I joined because I thought about many dragons should be together and draw what I think." Anemone then said "Hello, my name is Anemone, and I joined because I write stories about dragons together..." she holds up a piece of paper embarrassingly that says Anemone x Tamarin, someone then said "Aw that's so cute and gay!" Anemone then shrunk in her seat and then the mudwing said "Hi, my name is Dirt, and I am here to see and hear about all the ships!"

With everyone introduced Kinkajou began her weird clubs ritual of telling about the new ship news, Kinkajou began "So firstly bets were placed and looks like I won, it took 26 weeks for Winter and Qibli to become a couple." A couple of other dragons groaned but most were a bit more pleased but still upset. Everyone gave Kinkajou their bets and she smiled as she said "Anyone got any other news or ships?"

A mudwing smiled and said "What about Queen Glacier and Blaze, Blaze is not the best leader possible and Queen Glacier seems to have wanted to do anything to make her Queen, maybe there's more to it than just that?" Kinkajou seemed to shake with excitement as she said "Yes, that is the best thing I've heard since Qinter!"

Moon realized that this was one of many ships Kinkajou was going to jump to, one after another.

(Time skip 6 hours later)

Moon woke up early and found a letter on her bed, she looked over to Kinkajou and saw she had a letter on her bed to. Moon opened the letter and read it "To Moonwatcher, from Stormbreaker, I need to leave for the Icewing kingdom for a couple of days, I need time to find out the prophecy and maybe my mother can help, or even Queen Glacier, I need someone to help me figure it out, if you need me send Winter to find me, and if you figure out anything about my prophecy then wait till I've returned -your friend, Stormbreaker."

Moon looked at the letter, it seemed strange but the text looked as if it were written in a hurry, but she saw him writing slowly on a letter, was that not the letters he was writing to them?

Moon walked towards Stormbreaker's room and saw it empty but she saw not letters, pink with heart shaped stamps on them, were these the letters he was writing, she turned them over and saw it said "To Cactus, From your secret admirer." Moon knew she had to his these from Kinkajou before she began shipping. Moon stuck the letters under Stormbreaker's polar bear bedding as she quickly walk away.