Chapter 10

It had been a couple of days since Stormbreaker had left and Winter was worried about the prophecy, if it killed him or Qibli, how could they live?

Winter shoke himself as he got up, he needed to figure out this prophecy and he was going to need help. Winter walked up to Turtle, Peril, Kinkajou and Moon as Qibli followed closely behind him This may be dangerous, maybe I shouldn't ask them? No, I need their help, and there's no way they'll let me figure it out alone.

"Guys, I think we have to figure out this prophecy, if we don't me or Qibli or even both of us could die." Moon looked up and said "Well I've been thinking and I found out that the darkest night is in 2 weeks, and that maybe the king of all is Darkstalker, as he tried to use his power to control everyone."

Winter shivered at the mention of Darkstalker, and suddenly Qibli said "No, Darkstalker lost his powers to Stormbreaker and I doubt he has anyway of getting them back." Kinkajou spoke up "Yeah, and he wasn't the king of all, he only tried to be the king of all." Moon shoke her head and said "Maybe we could go to the nightwing kingdom to find some scrolls there, maybe one of them mentions the king of all?"

Winter looked at Moon and said "Ok, but Peril can't come." Peril then spoke up "What, why?" Winter then said "You can't ware these earrings and you'll be killed if you don't." Peril looked down sadly and said "I was hoping I could help defeat some evil dragon..." Turtle tried to comfort by saying "Well we don't know if the evil dragon will be there, they might be here, so you can protect everyone here."

Peril smiled and said "Thanks Turtle, but no need to make it seem like I'm doing something important." Turtle smiled awkwardly and said "Sorry if, it seemed like I was trying to make you feel important, but you are doing something important, protecting everyone here at Jade Mountain."

Peril simply said "Well you guys go and find out about this King of all stuff, but if you run into trouble remember that you can always lead him back here for me to fight!" Kinkajou then interjected "Don't worry Peril we won't leave you out of this!"

Winter looked at his friends and knew that they had to prepare for the journey to the nightwing kingdom.