This Episode Of Bluey Is Called Back To School.

(Thought i would switch things up and put a little thing about Bingo and Lila. Also bit of a shorter chapter.)

It was now 2 days later. School started up again today so I had to wake up early. It was 7 am but it felt like 4 am. I went to the toilet and took a quick shower to freshen up. Afterwards, I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen. Mum and Dad were already awake so I just met up with them. "Morning honey. You have everything you need?" "Yeah. Everything I need is in my bag." My messenger bag was in the front room so I just needed to grab it and go. "So mate, you don't have enough time to make yourself a brekkie. So I made you, your favourite, jam and cheese on toast!" He put it in front of me and I took one and ate it. "Thanks Dad." I gave him a hug then grabbed the other slice. I walked to the front room and saw Luce on the couch. He saw me and got up. He walked up to me and hugged me. "Be back soon, okay?" I giggled at his request. "Alright alright. I'll be back in a couple hours okay? I'll even bring someone with me." He just nodded his head. I kissed him then grabbed my bag. I waved at Bingo who was on top of the stairway. She waved back sadly. I walked out the door and to the bus stop. The bus arrived 2 minutes later and I got on it. "Bus pass please." The bus driver looked a bit tired. "Morning to you too, Ted." I said while giving him my bus pass. He gave me a slight smile and gave me my pass back. I looked for an open spot when I saw an open one next to Mackenzie so I walked over to him and sat next to him. "Morning Kenzie." I said. He looked at me. "Morning Blue." I've always hated nicknames, but from him and Luce. I've learned to grow into them. The ride wasn't too long. Me and Kenzie just talked during it, catching up on what we did over the summer. I told him about Luce and how the family was, and how we went to the americas for a week. He went to New Zealand for his entire trip. Never thought of going there but he said there were beautiful mountain ranges there. We arrived at the school and some of my friends were already there. Honey, Coco, Jack, Rusty, and Chole were all in front of the school. I went up to them and gave each of them a hug, including Mackenzie. We talked about our summers walking to our classes. During Uni, Mackenzie and I had the same classes and the same seats next to each other, so Kenzie and I grew together. Maybe a little bit more than friends. But, nonetheless, we are nothing but friends.. I think.. Anyways, we went to our first class, which was History. Every class we had was in the lecture hall so we had to just sit there and learn, then get lunch, go back and learn until the end of the day. We sat next to each other in the top left of the lecture hall, facing the screen. The teacher walked in and connected his computer to the large screen and pulled up a slideshow. Oh boy.. Today is going to be a long day.. About three hours later, it was finally lunch. Me and Kenzie walked together. We grabbed some of the food, which wasn't that bad, and sat next to each other. We just talked for a while but then I asked a little question. "Hey, Kenzie?" I asked. "Yeah?" He replied. "Do you wanna come over to my house after school?" He looked at me, surprised at the question. He took his phone out and texted his Mum. He looked at his screen for three minutes. "Yeah. I can go. Just need to tell my Mum I was gonna be out." I nodded at him. We made our way back to the lecture hall in the same seats and I was excited to bring Kenzie back to my house. I wonder how Luce will act when he sees him. We sat there for another two hours until school ended. We went outside and into the bus that was waiting. We were granted access to the bus after showing our passes and sat next to each other again. We were on the bus towards my home and we only got off when we reached mine. We walked to the front door and when I opened the door, Luce was on the couch waiting and heard us coming in. Luce jumped up towards us and hugged us both. "Bluey! Mackie!" I was surprised he knew who Kenzie was. But there was so much I had to learn about their friendship and how they met.

~Chapter End~