This Episode Of Bluey Is Called 'My Friend.'

(Hello! If you're reading this, this means you skipped the last chapter. To tell you now, no, Bluey is not preggo with Jean-Luc. That comes later when Jean-Luc, Kenzie and Bluey are all together in their poly place. Thank you! Just remember it's going to be a triple breed dog. ;) ) (A Border Collie, Labrador, Blue Heeler mix? Can someone make that in fanart?)

The next morning, I was the first one awake. My hangover was intense. I got up and ran to the toilet. Since I had some morning sickness. I was over the dunny and threw-up into it. After that whole fiasco, I walked to the kitchen and started on some brekkie for everyone. One by one everyone came down. Stripe and his family left last night, with Muffin driving since they couldn't drink but could drive. "Morning everyone." I said, still hungover from last night. I felt a bit sore near the rear too. No clue what happened there. It's all fuzzy in my mind. Everyone sat down and I set breakfast in front of them. Just some sausage and eggs. Everyone ate, including me, a little less than usual but I was fine. Everyone was just talking until Mum brought something up. "Hey Bluey? You do remember school starts in two days, yeah?" I looked at her, genuinely surprised. "Already? Has summer passed that fast?" I was a little nervous to go back to school but at least I could see my friends again. Luce looked a bit sad. "Hey. It'll be fine Luce! I'll still be here. We don't have dorms for a reason." He looked at me and smiled a bit. "Hey, Mum?" Bingo spoke up a bit. Could I invite Lila over for a bit? We would just be in the room watching something. Mum sat there until she made up her mind. "Yes Bingo, you can invite them." "Cool!" he replied to her instantly.

~ Bingo's POV ~

I was running to my room ecstatic. I haven't seen Lila since the beginning of summer break. I pulled my phone out and texted her.

(B is Bingo. L is Lila!)

B: Hey Lila! Have a minute?

L: Hey Bingo! Yeah I can talk. What's up? :)

B: Do you want to come over? I got the green light over here.

L: Oh cool! I'll check. Give me a second.

(5 minutes later)

L: I got the green light too! When do you want me over?

B: Is 30 minutes a good time? I can wait a bit longer too.

L: Alright! I'll be over as fast as I can.

We stopped texting each other and I just waited. I moved down to the downstairs living room so I could look out the window for her. After 10 minutes, a car pulled up in front of our house. Out of the driver's side, Lila came out. I was very overjoyed to see her again.I got up and ran out the front door to her. I yelled, "Lila!" While running to her. I jumped at her and she caught me. She was always stronger than me somehow. "Hey BingBong!" I've hated some nicknames but any name from Lila is okay to me. We hugged for a good minute until she put me down. "Come on. Let's go inside." I took her hand and led her from the front room to my bedroom. She went inside and sat on my bed while I locked the doors behind us. I walked over to my T.V. and connected a VHS Player to it. I took a VHS I had stored away for a while. It was titled 'Custard Sings Pinball Lez!' I put the VHS in the player then sat next to Lila. We listened to my Dad and his band play through the entirety. After watching the song, I used the remote to change it to BarkBox, a voice chat podcast. "What episode do you wanna listen to?" I asked Lila, looking up at her with my head on her lap. "Episode 30. That's where we last left off, yeah?" I smiled at her and put the episode on. We watched until episode 32 and I wanted to try something new. I sat up behind Lila and hugged her from behind. "Bing? What's this for?" "No reason, just wanted to hold you for a bit." No one except mine and Lila's family knew about our relationship. "Hey. Could you spend the night here?" She thought for a second, then pulled her phone out and texted someone. After 3 minutes she spoke up. "Yeah. Just got the green light so I can stay." I was extremely happy. The last time she ever slept over was nearly 4 years ago. And also the first time we shared our first kiss together. We were just bi-curious and wanted to see what it was like. One thing led to another and then boom. We're in a relationship together. It was pretty late so we decided to catch some sleep. I couldn't sleep next to her though. She couldn't either. We laid next to each other in the dark not able to sleep. I spoke up for a suggestion. "Hey, Lila? Can you.. Uhm.. Spoon me?" She looked at me intrigued and thought about it. Lila was a little bigger than me so I felt like it would be correct to do. "Yeah. I could do that for you.." I laid on my left side and she followed. She didn't know how to do it so I guided her. I got up a bit and put her hand under me and up to my chest. I laid down on her arm making sure she wasn't hurting. I put her other hand on my stomach and held it. "Are you okay like this?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'm fine." She replied. I snuggled up closer to her, slowly drifting off to sleep. I passed out and she followed suit. Little did I know, there was a Blue Heeler at my door, recording everything that happened that night.

~End Chapter~