This Episode Of Bluey Is Called Together.

(This takes place after season 1, episode 43, called camping.)

“Hello, Bluey.” I heard from behind me after borrowing a book from my cousin under a tree I planted when I was six. I turned around and saw the person I planted the tree with. Jean-Luc. I knew it was him, even after not seeing him for over 13 years. I remember I couldn't understand him. “Hey Jean-Luc.” I stood up and walked to him. I hugged him since we haven't seen each other since we were little. “How long has it been?” I asked. He smiled at me and said, “Too long Bluey, too long..” He hugged me tighter. “Well then.. We have a lot to talk about, huh?” He nodded at me. “But one question.. Are you staying or having to leave again..?” He looked at me surprised. Then he smiled while saying, “I get to stay this time Bluey.” I looked up at him. “Really!? For real life!?” He nodded at me after I covered my mouth. I slowed my breathing and said, “Where do we go? My place or..?” He replied with “Let’s go to your place. I don’t really have a house.” I looked at him confused for a sec but brushed it off. I grabbed his hand and walked to the RV. “Hey mom.” “Hey Bluey. Oh! Who’s this?” My mother, Chilli Asked. “Remember Jean-Luc? We talked about him after he left?” “Oh!” She said surprised. She giggled a bit. “Oh yes, I remember. You couldn't stop talking about him for months!” “Mooooooom! You’re embarrassing me!” Jean-Luc giggled behind me. I looked at him and blushed. “Any-Anyways, I’m taking his home with us because we want to talk about what we did while we were away from each other.” “Oh! Well perfect. We were about to leave anyway.” “Okay!” I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the caravan. We went inside and waited for about 30 minutes, then we were on the road to the house. On the way home, we talked about some stuff that happened after he left. We made it to the house and set our way inside, well with most of the stuff anyways. We shortly left after words after transitioning all of our stuff to our car since the caravan was muffin’s. We drove away and made it to our house in about 10 minutes. We grabbed the stuff from the back and moved it into the mainroom. I Btoo Jean-Luc into my room since we’d have a bit more privacy. I sat on the bed and patted the spot next to me. He sat next to me and we started talking about the things we’ve done while we were away from each other. Jean-Luc went through all of his school years learning English just so he could talk to me when we met again. I told him that I had been learning French for the past two years. It was about 4 pm when I realized that I forgot to ask him the most important question. “Hey.. Jean-Luc?” “Yeah?” He replied. I have a sort of.. Personal question for you.” “Oh? Uhm.. Yeah. Ask away.” I took a deep breath and asked, “What do you think of me in terms of relationship?” He looked at me, caught off guard. About a minute passed and he finally said, “Well, Bluey.. Ever since I met you at that mini river, I've had something bundled up in me. I didn’t know what it was before but.. I do know now, what that feeling was.” I looked at him and held him close. “So you like me?” He smiled and said, “Yes, Bluey. I’ve liked you since we’ve been at that campsite.” He hugged me back and I knew why we were both feeling that way.

We loved each other.