This Episode Of Bluey Is Called New Life.

(Warning! This chapter contains NSFW topics. Please skip this chapter if you are not comfortable with these topics. But please look at the next scripture like this in the next chapter to see any important stuff you might have missed. Thank you! - Curator.)(This will also be in a lot of detail.)

"Here.. I have a little.. Proposition.." They looked at my eyes, which are filled with lust and pure love. I knew they wanted me. Kenzie since we were in Primary. And Luce since we've done it last time. I had to speak up again. I couldn't see. My body was moving on its own. Blinded by pure lust. "Who ever.. Has better.. Intercourse.. With me.. Will get to stay here and move in.. So no matter what.. Both of you will be moving in.." They looked at each other, then at me. They didn't know what to do. Luce accepted since he knew he could pleasure me. Kenzie was a little reluctant but then he thought, if he moved in with me. We could do this stuff a lot more.. He agreed to it. "Good.. Now.. Let's get started, shall we?" I sat on the floor in front of them and saw the tips of their crimson members coming out. They knew what was going to happen and they knew they were going to be there for a long time. I grabbed both of them and started rubbing them. They grew and grew until the base of each one came out. I knew how big Luce was but I still didn't believe I took the whole thing. I looked over at Kenzie and he was LARGE. A lot larger than Luce by at least 4 inches. I started stroking them up and down. Over and over again. I felt them pulsing so they were getting close. I put both of their tips on my tongue and their fluids flooded my mouth. I could taste the difference between them. Kenzie was a little sweeter than Luce, but Luce was more salty. I stood up and kissed Luce. Then I kissed Kenzie. I moved them a bit and made them stand up. I laid down on my back with my parts towards them. "So.. *huff* Who's first?" Kenzie looked at Luce. After a little talk, Kenzie walked up to me. He put his member on top of my cookie. He was prodding me with his tip. He went slowly, so as to not hurt me. I moaned a bit when his hips hit mine. He started slowly and softly. Luce was next to me, playing with himself. Kenzie went a little faster and harder until I could hear audible slaps. I heard him doing little moans with every thrust. I was moaning like crazy too. "Ah! Blue.. I'm.. I'm gonna..-" I shushed him by kissing him. "Please.. *huff huff* Please fill me.." I knew what I wanted. If it was a child, I wanted it with them. It was like he was neuron activated. He laid on top of me and started to fill me with his fluids. He pulled himself out of me and sat on the chair behind him. Luce picked himself up. He looked at me, wondering if he could do it as well. I nodded at him, signalling that he could. He positioned himself in front of me and entered me. While he was a little smaller than Kenzie, it was still pure bliss. He was going faster than Kenzie. Much faster. I burst my 3rd one as he shot into me. "Biscuits.." I moaned out. Luce pulled out of me while Kenzie got up. He moved me a bit and put my head on the pillow. Luce laid in front of me and cuddled me. Kenzie cuddled me from behind too. I loved it. I loved it so much that we fell asleep together. And I knew.. I knew that inside of me.. A little triple breed was growing inside me. And I couldn't wait to see the newest addition to the Heeler family.

~Chapter End~