This Episode Of Bluey Is Called Soon To Be.

It was another two months later. It was the day I scheduled my ultrasound appointment. Kenzie was in the front driving. Luce and I were in the back. I was actually pretty excited. I really wanted to know if I was having a little boy or girl. We arrived at the hospital and went to the waiting room. We waited for about 20 minutes, then we were escorted to the ultrasound room. "Alright. The doctor should be here soon Ms.Heeler." The nurse said. "Alright." I said back. We waited for about five minutes when the doctor walked in. "Okay. You are Ms.Heeler for the ultrasound, yes?" The doctor asked. His voice was deep yet somewhat whimsical. "Yes. That is correct." I said. "Alright. Now, who might you two be?" He looked at Kenzie and Luce. Luce spoke up. "We are the, hopefully, soon-to-be fathers of her child." He looked a little odd at them but brushed it off. "So. You think it's going to be a triple breed?" He asked all of us. Kenzie spoke this time. "Yep. And we really hope they are." A rush of adrenaline went through me. "I haven't seen a triple breed in years. I really wonder if it will be a triple.." A couple minutes of silence went by while we waited for the doctor to find an open thing of paste. He couldn't find one so he just opened a new one. "Alright. Now, it'll be a little cold when it touches your skin. I can heat it up but the result would be a less clearer image." I thought to myself. "Let's keep it cold." He nodded at me. He put some gloves on and then a dollop of gel into his hands. He carefully rubbed the gel on my stomach. He wasn't kidding about it being cold. He aimed the monitor at all of us so we could see what the little one looked like. He took the camera thing and pressed it softly on my stomach. He was moving it around for a little until he saw something. "Oh! Here it is." We looked at the screen and we saw it. "If you look at this, this is their leg. And this is the head." He pointed at two spots and we could see it. I was tearing up with joy at what I saw. "Okay.. Let's see here.." He looked around a little and found something odd. "Oh?" He said out loud. "What? Is something wrong?" I asked, a little scared. "No no.. Nothing's wrong. It's just that.." He paused for a second, then smiled. "It looks like.. You're going to be having twins." We all looked at each other shocked. I was crying tears of joy. "I-I can't believe it!" I was amazed. I was going to have two adorable little ones running around. "Do you want to know the genders of these two?" I nodded at him, extremely quickly. "You're going to have two little girls running around." I was ecstatic. Luce and Kenzie were also really happy. He grabbed a wipe and wiped the gel off of my stomach. "Okay. You are free to leave whenever you want." He said that while he was leaving the room. We left after a little while and started our way back home. We reached the house and went inside. "Hey everyone! Come down here!" Kenzie yelled it out. Everyone rushed downstairs. Rad and Frisky were also here since they wanted to know too. "Alright. We got the pictures and what is in me." I said it. I sighed a little. "What's wrong mate?" My dad asked. "Oh nothing.. But anyways, here.." I gave my Dad the pictures. He started to tear up and gave the pictures to my Mum. They passed around the pictures and I finally had to break it to them. "Jeez.. I can't hold it anymore.. I have a little surprise to say.." They all looked a little surprised but listened in. "I'm having a girl.. Well.. I'm having two of them." I smiled after saying that. Everyone was shocked. Mostly Mum and Dad since they never thought of anything like this. "W-What?!" Mum and Frisky yelled out. Janelle and Pat sat there not saying a word. Not even moving. "Wow.." Rad said to himself. Everyone was so surprised at what I said. The room was silent for a couple minutes until Pat spoke up. "So.. Uhm.. Now that we know.. How about we set something up, yes?" Everyone agreed but Kenzie's, Luce's and I were all confused at what they were saying. "Well.. Let's get to planning, yeah?" My Dad said. We were still confused. They all left for their room and left Kenzie, Luce and I in the living room. We sat on the couch and started thinking about what they were planning. After 20 minutes of thinking, it finally clicked in my head. "I know what they're planning!" I said out loud. "What? Really?" Kenzie asked. "Yeah! They're planning a baby shower for the little ones." It clicked in their heads next. I was holding my stomach, which had a bit more of a prominent bulge to it. I was happy that they actually cared enough for all 5 of us. I just wondered how it would look. But for now.. I had a little spark in an idea I had. "Okay.. Now I have something that we should plan as well.."

~Chapter End~