| 𝐎𝐧𝐞 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟐𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania |8:24

"Kiari, you weren't supposed to open that" my older sister, Londyn said as she took the bag of chips out of my hand.

"Well what did you expect me to do?" I mumbled as I opened the fridge before grabbing a Capri Sun.

"Leave her 'lone, Londyn" my little sister, Desire said as she hit Londyn on her leg.

"Ugh, I don't like you anyway" Londyn laughed before walking out of the kitchen.

"Heyy Desire" I said as I leaned down before picking her up and putting her on my hip.

"Your getting so big, I remember when you were just a little baby" I pouted causing her to smile.

"Don't be sad, me still wittle" she said as she patted the side of my face.

"I'm not sad it's just that I remember the first time I held you" I said as I kissed her cheek before placing her down.

"Yeah yeah, me a big girl" Desire said before running off into the living room.

"Kiari" my mom said as she walked into the kitchen causing me to turn around to look at her.

"Yes?" I said as I put the straw into my Capri Sun.

"Go put on some shoes, we are about to go somewhere" she said as she leaned on the counter.

"Okay, where are we going?" I said as I took a sip from my juice.

"It's a surprise, I already told your sisters so we are really only waiting on you" she said as she walked over to the pantry.

"Okay, I'll be right back" I said as I walked upstairs before making my way into the room that I was staying in.

I came to visit my mom about a week ago and I'm leaving in two days.

I walked over to the shoes I brung before grabbing my crocs.

"These will do" I said as I looked down at my outfit. I was wearing a pink crop top with ripped denim shorts.

I sighed before grabbing a new pair of plain white socks.

I sat down on my bed before putting on my socks and shoes.

Once I was done I got up before grabbing my purse and phone.