| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 |

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✰ | 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 12:33 pm

"Stupid ass luh gurl" Kentrell mumbled as he pushed Kiari into the bathroom.

"Don't piss me off, Kentrell. I already don't feel good" Kiari sighed as she held her stomach.

"What's-" Kentrell started but was cut off by Kiari emptying her stomach in the toilet.

"What's wrong with you, Sanai?" Kentrell asked in a worried tone as he rubbed her back.

Once she didn't feel nothing else coming up, she grabbed some tissue before wiping her mouth.

"You okay, Ma?" Kentrell asked as he stood behind her before rubbing her stomach.

Kiari shrugged her shoulders as she flushed the toilet before grabbing her toothbrush.

"What you eat?" Kentrell frown as he watched Kiari start to brush her teeth.

"I haven't ate anything all day" Kiari sighed as she continued to brush her teeth.

"Do you want something to eat?" Kentrell asked as he leaned down before putting his head on her shoulder.

Kiari shook her head before spitting out the toothpaste and brushing her tongue.

"You gotta eat something, ma. You took yo' vitamins?" Kentrell asked causing Kiari to nod her head.

"I took them earlier..." Kiari mumbled causing Kentrell to kiss her cheek.

"You want me to stay here with you?" Kentrell asked as stopped his hands on her stomach.

"No, you can go if you still want to get into the studio today" Kiari said as she grabbed her mouthwash.

"I don't give a fuck about that shit, you more important than a studio session."

"You can still go if you want to, I'll be okay" Kiari gave him a small smile causing him to chuckle.

"I might go for two hours" Kentrell mumbled as he started kissing on Kiari's neck.

She hummed in response as she spit out the mouthwash.

"I love you, Sanai" Kentrell smiled as he started sucking on her hot spot.

"I love you, too" Kiari whined as she reached up before gripping the back of his neck.

"Imma be back, ight" Kentrell said as he lifted his head up a little bit.

"Mhm" Kiari hummed as Kentrell kissed her cheek before leaning up.

Kentrell walked out of the bathroom before walking down the stairs.

____

"Kiari!" Kentrell yelled as he walked into the house with a few bags in his hand.

"Yes!" he heard faintly causing a smile to form on his face.

He walked into the kitchen to see Kiari in her robe with candles lit.

"What you doing, gurl?" Kentrell asked as he looked around the kitchen.

"I just cleaned up so I decided to light some candles and play slow music."

Kentrell leaned down before pecking Kiari's lips a few times.

"What you drinking?" Kentrell asked as he looked over at the glass with red liquid in it.

"It's wine" Kiari smiled causing Kentrell to frown.

"I'm just playing, it's cranberry juice" Kiari smiled causing Kentrell to sigh in relief.

Kentrell sat down next to her before scooting closer to her.

"What you do while I was gone?" Kentrell asked as he placed his hand on Kiari's thigh.

"Well since you were gone for nine hours instead of two, I got my nails done and decided to look at apartments for fun with my friend to pass time" Kiari mumbled causing Kentrell to sigh.

"I didn't expect to stay out that long. I'm sorry, ma" Kentrell said as he licked his lips.

"It's okay. As long as you come home, we straight" Kiari smiled causing Kentrell to pick up her glass cup.

"What if I don't?" Kentrell asked curiously causing Kiari to squint her eyes at him.

"Imma beat your ass when I see you" Kiari responded calmly causing Kentrell to chuckle.

"You ain't gon' beat shit-" Kentrell started but was cut off by Kiari popping him in his lip.

"You got a smart ass mouth..." Kiari mumbled as she pointed at him.

"You betta stop fucking hitting me" Kentrell mugged as he swatted Kiari's hand out of his face.

"Then you need to watch how the fuck you talk to me lil nigga" Kiari shrugged causing Kentrell to sigh loudly.

"Kiari, don't piss me off...and ain't shit about me little."

"Yes the fuck it is, everything about you is miniature" Kiari said as she rolled her eyes.

"That's coo', you gon' be screaming when I put this dick in you so I ain't worried."

"Shut the hell up! Damn, can't never joke around with you" Kiari whined as Kentrell stared at her.

"You love me, don't you?" Kentrell asked as he leaned closer to Kiari.

"Whatever, lil boy" Kiari smiled causing Kentrell to suck his teeth.

____

When he start having caucasian cousins??He look cute thoooooHow do you tell your friend that her nigga look like Godzilla!!???| Finished : October 13, 2023 |

He look cute thooooo
How do you tell your friend that her nigga look like Godzilla!!???
| Finished : October 13, 2023 |