| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟐𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 2:30 pm

"Mama, come here" Kentrell said as he lit a blunt causing me to put Karter down on his baby pillow before walking over to him.

"Real shit though, I don't care about no otha' gurl but her" Kentrell said as he put the blunt in his mouth.

He wrapped one of his arms around my waist before removing the blunt from between his lips.

Karter started crying causing me to pull away from Kentrell before picking Karter up.

I put his pacifier in his mouth before walking out of the master bedroom.

I walked into the nursery before placing Khasiye on the changing table.

"Heyy mamas boy" I smiled as I tickled his stomach causing him to smile up at me.

Besides Karter being a preemie, he was an overall healthy baby.

"You look like your crackhead ass daddy" I laughed as I started to change his diaper.

"When I move this diaper, don't pee on me" I said in a serious tone before slowly removing the diaper.

"At least you got my dimples and eyes" I rambled as I grabbed the baby wipes.

"SANAI!" Kentrell yelled as he walked into the nursery.

"Why are you yelling?" I asked as Kentrell stood beside me.

"My bad, he shitted?" Kentrell asked with a frown on his face causing me to shake my head.

"I'm about to give him a bath" I said as I put on another diaper.

"So why are you putting him in a diaper?" Kentrell asked causing me to sigh.

"You asking too much" I mumbled causing Kentrell to squint his eyes at me.

"Why you wasting diapers?" Kentrell asked again causing me to roll my eyes.

I ignored him as I put the new diaper on Karter.

"Sanai" Kentrell said as he picked up Karter.

"Hmm?" I hummed causing Kentrell to grab my hand before pulling me to the rocking chair.