| 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 |

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✰ | 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Houston, Texas | 12:𝟑𝟎 am

"Semajiii" Kiari dragged as Semaj finally answered the phone.

"What?" she asked as she put her nose in the camera.

"So I don't get no hi? Fuck you then too bitch" Kiari rolled her eyes causing Semaj to scoff.

"Damn Kiari, hi" Semaj mugged causing Kiari to smile.

"Heyyy bestie" Kiari said as she sat her phone up on the tv stand.

"Why you gotta be so extra?" Semaj asked as Kiari turned on the tv before looking for something to watch.

"I don't know... Ouuu, I know what I'm about to do" Kiari said as she grabbed Kentrell's X-box controller before turning the game on.

"What are you doing?" Semaj asked as she moved out of the camera frame.

"I'm about to play this game called Grand Theft Auto" Kiari smiled before frowning when she realized that she didn't know how to play.

"Dont fuck up his game, he gone kill you" Semaj laughed causing Kiari to mug her.

"I know exactly what I'm- oh shit!" Kiari said as she accidentally hit somebody on the side walk.

"Sorry ma'am, but you was in the way" Kiari mumbled as the lady started crying before running off.

"Kiari turn the game-" Semaj started but Kiari cut her off.

"Opps my bad- what the hell!" Kiari said as somebody hit her with a pick up truck.

"I died" Kiari mumbled causing Semaj to laugh.

"It's gone be a big ass hospital bill, your nigga is going to kill you" Semaj laughed causing Kiari to quickly turn off the game.

"No he's not because he not even here" Kiari said causing Semaj to shake her head.

"He gone come back and want to play the game, where he at anyway" Semaj asked causing Kiari to sigh as she turned on the Disney channel.

"He went to the studio with his ugly ass" Kiari mumbled as she looked at the tv.

Hearing a car door slam, Kiari grabbed her phone before running to the bathroom and closing the door.