| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 |

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✰ | 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

nba_youngboy - 05/25/2021 💚
Comments Disabled

____
Location - Houston, Texas | 8:16 am

"Ouch" Kiari mumbled as Kentrell bit her neck.

"Let them know you mines, Sanai" Kentrell mumbled causing Kiari to sigh before looking at her phone.

"I'm not for nobody" Kiari said as she rubbed the back of Kentrell's head.

"Stop playing with me dude" Kentrell smacked his lips as he sat up.

"Okay, I'm just playing. Get your phone" Kiari laughed as she glanced at his phone.

Kentrell reached for the phone causing Kiari to quickly grab it.

"Have I ever looked though your phone?" Kiari asked as she squinted her eyes.

"Don't do that on live... nah, you haven't" Kentrell said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"I wanna see who you be texting" Kiari smiled as she unlocked his phone causing him to frown.

"How the fuck you know my password?" he asked as he tried to grab the phone but she moved it so he couldn't get it.

"I'm not telling you- moveee" Kiari dragged as Kentrell kept trying to grab the phone.

"Get off live, Kiari" Kentrell snatched her phone out of her other hand before ending the live.

"Why you don't want me looking through your phone?" Kiari asked as she opened the message app causing Kentrell to groan.

"Don't start that shit, Sanai" Kentrell said as he tried to grab the phone again.

"You can look through my phone" Kiari mumbled as she passed him her phone.

"That's my new phone" Kentrell responded causing Kiari to nod.

"Yeah... you threw your phone into a wall" Kiari sighed as she focused her attention back onto the phone.

Kentrell pushed Kiari onto the bed before gripping her wrists.

He connected their lips before shoving his tongue into Kiari's mouth.

Kiari moaned softly into the kiss as their lips moved in sync.