| 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 |

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ✰ | 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 |

Location - Houston, Texas | 1:24 pm

Kentrell laid his head on Kiari's shoulder as they put the nursery together.

"Then we need to get the right pacifiers and bottles" Kiari said as she folded up the clothes.

"Mhmm" Kentrell hummed as he licked his lips.

"Are you listening to me?" Kiari asked causing Kentrell to shake his head.

"Sorry, I'm listening now though" Kentrell smiled as he kissed Kiari's cheek.

"Your so rude" Kiari sighed as she placed the clothes neatly in the drawers.

"How? I said that I was sorry" Kentrell said as he pulled his phone out of his pocket.

"That doesn't mean anything because you said that three times already" Kiari chuckled as Kentrell got on live before setting the phone up.

"Wassam bitches" Kentrell said as he laid back on Kiari.

"What I'm doing? We putting up clothes fa' my son" Kentrell smiled causing Kiari to smack her lips.

"Who is we? You is not helping me" Kiari jokingly said causing Kentrell to mug her.

"Damn, I can't never be great" Kentrell shook his head as he placed his hand between Kiari's thighs.

"She six months and I know y'all stupid asses just heard me say my son" Kentrell smacked his lips.

"Why you cussing them out?" Kiari laughed as he closed the drawer.

"Because they asking stupid ass questions" Kentrell mumbled as he looked up at her.

"They not asking stupid questions, they just wanna know what you been up to" Kiari smiled causing Kentrell to roll his eyes at her.

"You always tryna sympathize with somebody" Kentrell chuckled causing Kiari to stare at him.

"Get off of me" Kiari said as she glanced at him.

"What you finna do?" Kentrell asked as he rufused to move his head until she told him.

"I'm about to go put up all of those shoes that you said a one month old baby will need."

"Do you think we should buy smaller clothes?" Kentrell asked causing Kiari to nod.

"I already got them, I put them in the drawer with the newborn clothes.