| 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |

𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐢 𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 ఌ | 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 |

𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 - Houston, Texas | 12:47 pm

"Guess who fucking texted me" I said as I looked down at my phone.

"Who?" Semaj said causing me to chuckle.

"You know who" I mumbled causing her to smack her lips.

"When you gone tell him?" she asked causing me to shrug.

"I feel like i shouldn't have to, that man barely come down here" I said as I played with my fingers.

"Well text him back" Semaj said as she put her nose in the camera.

"KIARI!" I heard causing me to sigh.

"I don't want to, he gone give me a lecture about how I don't need to be with nobody because of what happened last time."

"Do you think he's different?" she asked referring to Kentrell.

"KIARI!? I KNOW YOU HEAR ME CALLING YOU!" I groaned causing Semaj to laugh.

"What!?" I yelled back causing it to go silent.

"He ain't want shit, anyways" I said as I looked back at the phone.

"He just want attention, that's all" Semaj laughed causing me to roll my eyes.

The door swung open causing me to look up. Kentrell stood in the doorway with some sweats and no shirt on.

"Why you ain't answer when I called you?" Kentrell asked with a frown on his face.

"I did but you didn't say nothing back" I said as he walked towards the bed.

"So you was just gone ignore me?" Kentrell asked as he laid on my back.

"Ouch nigga! Get off of me" I whined causing him to chuckle.

"That's how you feeling?" he asked as he put his head in the crook of my neck.

"Yes now get off of me" I sighed causing him to start placing soft kisses on my neck.

"Naw, it's comfortable right here" he mumbled into my skin as he put his arms under my torso.

"Kentrell get off of me, I'm being so serious" I mumbled causing him to sigh.

"Ight, I'll be back inna minute" Kentrell said as he got up before walking out of my bedroom.