plourge

Once there was a huge forest called the forest of the dead as the sound stated this forest was cursed, or so some believed. Many children would go missing after they went in there. Ones that came back were saying same thing: "there was a sound of flute that was charming to the point it sounded like a lulaby. It hypnotized us and would lead us to the deepest part of the forest." No one believed them nor acknowledged that all of them were children whom suffered in the harsh reality, Children who were abused, treated poorly or was homeless... no one knew what happened to any of them but no one cared enough to investigate the situation, expect for one... someone who was feared by everyone, someone who lost his twin before the apple accident, someone who blamed themselves for their desiperiance. Most said he killed himself, or that they escaped the place of so called home... But it made no sence to him. Why would he do any of those stuff? What made him? Those questions were eating him alive. The guardian of negative groaned and siped his cup of coffee and looked at the paper before a knock cought his attation. The guardian looked at the door, sighed and said: "come in."
    Just as he said that the door burst open as three skeletons went flying down on the floor all of them landing on one another with an oofs and whines of pain. The guardian turned to the three with an unimpressed look as he saw three idiots one who had black tears coming down his face and was the one on the floor, cracked skul skeleton in middle and one with hood on top. Those three idiots were called Dust, Horror and Killer. The three got up and smirked before turning to the goopier skeleton and said: "ay boss! How's ya doin'?" Asked Killer the one with black liquid coming down his eye sockets. Nightmare rolled his eyes at the three and said: "you three are fucking idiots, Yet You three are the most feared ones out of the others after me." Horror chukled, Killer huffed and Dust just... gave out no emotion at all.
   Nightmare then sighed and turned back to filling up his papers and going trough every place possible thing that can have more information about the missing childern... Dust sighed and spoke: "boss?... don't you think you are taking a bit too much time on those news? I mean sure, once we find out who kidnaps children and does unkown we can let them join us and do crimes more often but. Maybe you should focus on yourself too?" He suggested as the others agreed. Nightmare was in denial until the trio left him no choice but to accept the offer.

And that's how Nightmare ended up in middle of a forest, walking around and minding his own buisness. That is until he heard a voice. A sound of a flute playing a charming tune and as if on the sink the wind blew away too, shaking the trees and the grass below. Nightmare found it odd that someone was out when The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. (Quote credits to Google! )                   
  And so Nightmare has decided to follow the sound of the flute that sounded like a blessing yet deadly. Nightmare's guts were telling him to turn around, this was a waste of time but he did not listen. He kept going until he reached a certain spot where was bunch of flowers and huge trees of many sorts. The sound of the flute was coming from a rosemary tree until it stoppted. Nightmare heard some shuffling sounds wich cought his attation until a cold, scarlet knife was pressed on his neck. That's when he noticed a red glowing eye light threatening look clear as the figure spoke: "you're not the any of people that were meant to come here." Their voice sounded like males and as Nightmare got to adjust what he was seeing he saw that the person was also a skeleton... hm. This can be interesting...

...

Cliffhanger! Whoo! 😊 hope you all enjoyed also don't expect other chapters to be updated soon tough.