chapter 1

you're not the any of people that were meant to come here." Their voice sounded like males and as Nightmare got to adjust what he was seeing he saw that the person was also a skeleton... hm. This can be interesting...

Nightmare's pov:

The monochrome skeleton who's red eye light was glowing dangoursly bright tightened his grip on there blade as they asked: "so... who may you be?" The cold, scarlet blade of his I assume sence their voice sounds like males asked. The blade didn't scared me so I didn't remove it away; instead I grinned and replaied: "Nightmare, Nightmare Apples. The king of negativity at your service. And you are?"
   The other unsummoned his blade and said: "I'm Cross, X-" before he said another word he stoppted and instead said: "just call me Cross. My last name dosen't matter." The more we talk more interesting it gets. Or so I tought until sun was already starting to rise up and Cross say: "it's uh. Morning already. You should go back to your family or as you  call them your guards. They might be worried." I sighed and rolled my eye lights I could care less about them. But I do need some more negative so it's better if I get back.

"The way is that way on the north just take a route to the right, then  left, once you reach a rosemary tree with mushrooms turn right again then walk foward. Don't turn anywhere else just keep walking foward. That's how you leave the forest." Cross said as I nodded. Something told me to take him with me but i didn't. Why should I? I went the direction Cross told me right to left, foward then right again after I spot the rosemary tree then all the way to foward. That's how I got out. That skeleton made me cirous... one day I will come back here but not today I'm too busy.

---

•°• Cross pov •°•

After Nightmare left I let out the breath I did not knew I was holding and turned to the tree I sat at before he came along. I sat down under the tree, looked at the flute I was holding and tought many things. Like how I am doomed if dad hears that I didn't do my job, or how Nightmare's last name makes me remember someone else I used to know...

...

Can it be that... The sudden realisation hit me as I shook my head in denial. No way that's him. They described him far too different. No way it's him.