chapter 2

•°• Cross pov: •°•

I watched as the sun rose up in horison along with sky begin beatyful shapes of many colors. I looked at my flute as memories came back in my mind...

---

This place was not my favorite one ever. I usually came here to practice my skills as the next guardian of death and after world where children slept peacefully but dead earlier then they should had been. Reaper dosen't like the fact that we kill off children that have long road to go but my dad was ignorive and would always defend himself with "we only take ones that suffer to have much more better life." Eventually he stoppted cause he realized it was pointless. I don't know what happened after but dad got punished for his actions and was sent here for unkown reasons. That didn't made X stop. So here I am next in line to take over on the family business.

---

It was a casual day Sun dancing in the blue horizon. Skeleton wearing black shorts and white jacket with an x walking around a forest. He passed a huge rosemary tree with mushrooms and then he heard a sobbing sound wich cought his attation. Cross was doubting himself while thinking of he should check what was going on or just leave but soon he end up going to the side of the forest where the crying was coming from.

There Cross saw someone who was wearing a yellow cape that reached their legs along with wearing a golden tiara. The person sat under a tree wiping there tears away as Cross broke the silence and gloomy atmostrphe as he stepped a bit closer.

"Hello?" He muttered catching others attation who had stoppted crying and fastly wiping there tears away.

"Oh uh.. hi." They said hugging there legs tight as Cross sat down near them but not close to not scare them off as he spoke: "are you okey? I heard you cry. You don't have to tell me but I think it'll be great to let your feelings out to a stranger you'll never meet again."

...

Hello hello have this small story of two friends meet up. Who do you think is the unkown person? Let me know in the comments!