Chapter 7

PLEASE READ:

PLEASE READ:

Thank yall so much for 400+ reads and 9+ votes! Also thank you @Thatonefemale01 for the idea! I hope you'll enjoy this chapter!

Also I ran out of chapter title ideas, so I might just go with the number of the future chapters😅

Previously on "Mr. Scrooge":

A few hours pasted and I decided to let Cratchit leave early since I wanted to see y/n..
I walked out of my office holding a small bag with medication inside for Cratchit's boy. "Here" I said handing the bag over to him. "What's this?" He asked "don't worry about it, your free to leave early if you like, I'll be leaving to go check up on y/n" I said while he grabbed the bag. "Oh, okay thank you Mr. Scrooge" he said has he opened the bag. Humbug...I didn't want to be here when he opened it. "Mr. Scrooge...is this medication?" He said looking up at me "why yes, for your boy of course" I said feeling uncomfortable be here "have a good day" I said as I walked back to my office to tidy up. "Thank you so much Mr. Scrooge!" I heard him say as I closed the door. I watch him through the window making his way out happily. "Well that felt nice" I said has I felt happiness for Cratchit's boy cover me. Now I gotta go and check up on y/n, hopefully she's alright...

Couple days later...(past new years)

At Ebenezer house; Ebenezer Scrooge POV:

It's been a couple of days since y/n got sick, and I say, she seems to be doing a lot better than before. Honestly, she recovered quite fast, which was odd but I'm glad she's doing a lot better. Y/n finally been starting to work for me for a few days once I saw she was doing better. "I finished the paperwork, Mr. Scrooge" I heard y/n say as she walked into my office. "Splendid, you can take your leave now if you like" I said has I took the papers and placed them into a box. "Oh, you sure? I can do a lot mo-" I heard her say but she seem to stop at her sentence for some reason. "I can do more!" she said clearing her throat. "Are you alright y/n?" I asked her, feeling concerned, "Yeah, I'm good..just had something in my throat" she said chuckling. "Alright then, and to answer your question, yes I'm sure, go enjoy the rest of your day I'll be home late though" I said has I continue to write. "Oh okay, see you then!" she said has she walked out, though she looked like she was struggling to get out...odd.

Y/n's POV:

I waved goodbye to Cratchit on my way out, once I got out the building and far enough away, I started to cough like crazy. Everything inside my throat was hurting, I covered my mouth while I was coughing. Once I finished, I look at my hand to see a few drops of blood....shit...I decided to ignore it and go on a walk around town.

Almost the entire time, making my way into town, I couldn't stop coughing randomly. I didn't want Ebenezer to see me like this, I don't want him to worry about me, he has a lot of important stuff to worry about than me. The medication didn't help me, but I still took it just to make him feel better about it. If I'm being honest, Ebenezer was acting weird about my sickness, I mean it's not like I was going to die, but he sure does act like I am...