Welcome back!

Ponyboy pov:
It's been a few days but today is the day that Johnny gets to come home! We were going to throw a party, like a welcome home party for Johnny! Dallas and Johnny were like brothers so Dallas, Darry, and two-bits went to go get like supplies. I wanted to get him something so I went to the store and bought a dog tag that says Johnny on it and put it in a little box, I walked home and the socs actually left me alone, probably because what Johnny did to bob! I honestly kinda like them being scared of us greasers, it felt amazing, and all thanks to Johnnycakes!

After dally, Darry, and two-bits got home we set up the supplies we got. I just hope Johnny likes it. It was almost time for soda-pop to go get Johnny!

Johnny pov:
I woke up and the nurse unhooked me from everything, I got dressed and finished getting ready. As I stood in the bathroom I lifted up my shirt to reveal a pretty big scar on my stomach, I sighed and pulled my shirt back down. I brushed my teeth and walked out, to my surprise soda was standing there. I ran over and hugged him "Come on let's go, your gonna come hang out at mine, Kay?" He asked I nodded and we went to Darry's car that he drove.

We reached the Curtis' house hood and we walked in, the whole gang popped out and yelled "Welcome back Johnny!!!" I covered my ears and closed my eyes, I hated yelling. Soda put his hands on my shoulder and I slowly moved my hands away from my head and opened my eyes "Sorry. Forgot." They all apologize "I-it's okay." I mumble.

The whole time we just all had a good time and talked. Everybody else lifted but I was staying the night since my dad and mom are probably home. They didn't come to the hospital once, this shows how much they don't care about me. Me and pony walked to his room and sat on his bed.

We laid in silence until pony broke it "D-did you mean it?" He asked, I looked at him "What do you mean ponyboy?" I asked not knowing what he was talking about. He sat up and faced me since I followed with sitting up "Did you mean it when you said. I love you?" He asked, I froze "U-um. Yes. I'm sorry pony!" I said and tears started falling fast.

Ponyboy pov:
Johnny started crying, I didn't know how to say it so I just grabbed his face and smashed my lips to his. He was surprised but kissed back. The kiss was slow and soft, until it wasn't. We were both excited and have been longing for this, for who knows how long, I've been longing it for a while. The kiss was hard and aggressive, luckily my door was closed. Johnny's hands were tangled in my hair and my hands were on his waist.

We have been kissing for a while, barely breaking it for air. I got to excited, I forced my tongue through his lips and he moaned softly, I liked that. Our tongues messed around in his mouth for a little while until soda pop walked in and yelled "I knew it!" We broke the kiss and I looked at soda, Johnny had to tilt his head back to see because I was still on top of him. Soda ran down the hall "Darry!" I jumped off Johnny and chased him but he was just standing in the door frame between the living room and the bedroom hallway.

I stood next to him in shock Darry was on top of Dallas making out with him. Our mouths were open until soda said "I knew pony and Johnny, but you and Dally?!" Dally and Darry stopped not knowing we were there. They looked at us and Darry jumped off "What do you mean pony and Johnny?" Dally asked "Well they were doing the same thing in pony's room!" Soda said before I could stop him "What?!" Darry and dally said in unison but not angry. I covered my face with my hands and ran back to my room.

I laid next to the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull Johnny closer, he snuggles his head into my chest "I love you Johnny, so much!" I whisper "I love you too pony." He says softly. He looks up at me and pecks my lips before we both drift off the sleep.

(This story is still not over!)