Nightmare into reality? (p1)

My mind is not cooperating with me
right now there are three oneshots that are unfinished don't worry I will continue them soon TvT

so enjoy this oneshot for now

Timeline: After Boboiboy the movie 2

No one's pov

All of the elements started to have this one nightmare this nightmare is about a new villain comes to earth and end up killing their master the first one who encountered this nightmare was Thorn/Duri then next was Cyclone/Taufan next was Quake/Gempa then Thunderstorm/Halilintar then Blaze then Ice/Ais and the last one who encountered it was Solar they were very worried they discussed about it in the living room and Solar thought it was a 'vision' the others agree but the tsun- I mean Thunderstorm/Halilintar denied it and said it was just a 'nightmare'.

The others were not too sure that it would be just a 'nightmare' while everyone is discussing Thorn/Duri was sitting on a chair looking down at the floor and thinking about the nightmare the memories flashing through his mind remembering one scene he was in the watch watching the horrible scene about his beloved owner being brutally murdered while he was standing there doing nothing about it he wants to cry he doesn't want to remember it he wants to forget about it he wants to get out of the watch then hug his owner until he heard a voice calling his name 'Thorn/Duri!' 'THORN/DURI!!' he then snapped out of his daydream and he replied with a hum.

"Thorn/Duri are you okay? You seem to be unresponsive when we talked to you" Quake/Gempa questioned him "Oh it's just..." Thorn/Duri just scratched his arm not wanting to continue "it's just what?" Solar said "It's just about the nightmare...." Thorn/Duri said "You remember that one scene right?" Quake/Gempa said Thorn/Duri was shock and then just nodded at the question Quake/Gempa just sighed "look I know what you feel when I see that scene it makes want to cry too..." Suddenly they heard an a alarm blaring outside of the watch.

Outside of the watch

"Attention! There's a wanted powershpere hunter in earth!" The commander said

Inside of the watch

Everyone was shocked and worried for their owner knowing what will happened to him they don't want that.

I don't have a name for the villain please leave a comment for their name!