Love 『 Chigiri Hyoma 』

kind of ooc 

                     VOTE PLEASEE!!

---

FEELING DIZZY- and tired as you were watching Chigiri practicing, you really wanted to go to bed

FEELING DIZZY
- and tired as you were watching Chigiri practicing, you really wanted to go to bed. You were always sleepy like all the time.

Laying down on the bench, you looked at him, his arms and face sweaty, as his beautiful eyes shine while kicking the ball, wanting to look more at him.

Rising back up, your hand scratching your eyes as they slowly blink.

"Chiyaa...... I'm sleepy, we should go back..." you said as he stopped and looks at you. Gosh you were so beautiful to him, so cute and so pleasing..he can't even stop looking at you.

"Mhm..." You were so pretty that he couldn't say anything, he stares at you and smiled.

"Yeah..lets go back N/n" He finally spoke, since you two were still friends, he wanted to be more than friends but you were too 'oblivious' of his actions.

The way he carries you piggyback, kisses your forehead, letting you sleep beside him or should I say cuddling with him.

You two were always together since middle school.

Standing up, he runs at you and says "I'll carry you!" He said putting his hand on your waist, you look at him as he stared back at you.

He gets that you were quiet all the time and take so long to respond back.

You nodded your head, your head on his shoulder, he carries you bridal-style. You were not that heavy to carry, its like carrying a pillow! (Jk dk how to describe it) putting both of your arms on his neck.

You slowly began sleeping peacefully, lightly snores and humming.

He smiles gosh if only...you love him too, but he doesn't know that yet.

He looks at you in awe, walking back to the room z that you guys are in.

He can hear some talking and yelling inside, guessing it was just Raichi being Raichi.

Opening the door, you can still hear them, you are just pretending to sleep so you'll know what happens when you were 'asleep'

"SHH, N/N IS SLEEPING." He whisper-yelled at them, you can feel them staring at you. They then began teasing him and you.

"Ohhhh...did she get lai-" Raichi smacks their head.

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIM?!, HE SAID THAT Y/N IS SLEEPING YOU LITTLE-" Raichi yelled loud enough for you to hear.

You pretend to be waking up, chigiri was still carrying you and notices that you were about to wake up.

He gently place you in your bed, putting out a finger on his lips signing that they need to shut the fuck up. He gently stroke your H/C with his slender fingers.

Bachira and Isagi laughs quietly whispering to eachother and looking at chigiri of how in LOVE he is with you. He wanted to kiss your forehead but since they are here...he can't!

ACK, he just can't stop looking at you! You were too pretty to him.

"Ne...when are you going to confess to her!" Bachira asked Chigiri, He frozed and blush hardly.

"T-thats too soon.." he said covering a hand on his face to cover his red face.

But come to think of it...when will i confess to her?

You just did right now, you though and smiled.

I'm glad you LOVE me back Chiya.

--

YEA THATS ALL GUYS