Painting 『 Chigiri Hyoma 』

I was shocked at what he said, did he? want to be friends with me ? ! my heart skipped a beat, I almost dropped my Canva when he said that, I looked at him with widened eyes as he stood there waiting for an answer.

"Do you want to be friends or not-" He was cut off by me nodding my head.

"Y-yes ! sure sure !" I said flustered nodding my head a couple of times he stood there speechless before chuckling softly.

I dropped my Canva down on the easel my wolf cut hair was covering my eyes, as he waited patiently.

"come on, let's go to the cafeteria. Don't make me wait." He said kind of rude but I saw in the corner of my eye his smile.

I smiled softly before nodding my head, and walked with him he wasn't quite taller than me I was the tallest one here while he is shorter than me.

.

.

.

.

It was now been a year and you were now best friends with Chigiri Hyoma, he can now walked by himself without the crutches since he have recovered from his accident.

"Y/n!" Chigiri shouts running towards you as you were sketching on your mini sketch book on the bench.

Chigiri pants as he sat down beside you, "Yes chigiri?" You said to him with a bit of red tints on your face. He looked at what you were drawing and it was him again.

"Why do you always draw me? Not that I complain though." He says looking on your eyes making eye contact with you.

You blushed deep red before answering him trying to speak but it only comes out you stuttering beside him.

"W-well! that is...." Your ears now red as well as your cheeks flushed in deep pink, He looks at you in a confused face before laughing at how red your face was.

"it's cause your special to me y'know?" You said not stuttering this time, still blushing deep in scarlet. He looks at you and tilts his head slightly up and down judging you before smiling softly.

"Really? Am I that special to you?" He repeats the question, before you could reply back to him he cuts you off. "Is it because you like me? in a romantic way, Y/n." He adds softly.

You were left speechless, surprised at first. You tried declining it waving your hands slightly as a 'no' shaking your head slightly yet he still believed it, it was obvious you were still blushing by the fact that he knew your secret. He leaned closer to you, nose touching each other, as breathing were close, tickling your face and neck.

Before you knew it, he kissed you, softly and gently in those precious lips of yours. Your eyes widened in surprise, left speechless by his actions and blushed deeply. Your heart almost skipped a beat.

He pulls away, making eye contact with you, his pink crimson eyes looks at yours thoroughly.

"I love you too."  his words were yet soft and gentle, his gaze around you was admiring and lovable. He loves you deeply he really does.

he finally said it, the words you wanted to hear, the words you were waiting for all these friendship you had to each other. Your widened eyes slowly turns to a soft gaze as you look at him with deep love.