Cuddle『 Nagi Seishiro 』

YEAHH IM BACK BITCHESSS

Fem! Reader im sorry :(

---

HE JUST WANTED TO CUDDLE WITH YOU

After training what seems to be for hours, Nagi just wanted to cuddle wth you.

"Just one more" Reo said to Nagi before passing the ball to him.

"What a hassle, all i wanted was to cuddle with [Nickname of yours]" Nagi said, rubbing his right eye feeling sleepy.

Everything he is thinking was all about you, making up dates early, watching you cook for him, cuddling with him the all day.

God, he misses you so dang much that he couldn't think anything besides you.

You were in the teams room, preparing the futons for everybody, while the boys are taking a bath and others training for the next game.

Reo was being pushy to Nagi since they've been playing the whole day.

Not to mention you were the only girl in the team, and being one of the top 6 on the leader board too.

"Mann..im sleepy...when will Nagi and Reo come back?" You said to yourself not knowing that one of your team mates are literally behind you.

"How come you guys are mot dating yet..?" Your team mates said to you, you flinch at the sudden word you heard from them.

"E- what??!" You said yelling at them, throwing a pillow at their face hard enough to make them trip.

"BROO I THOUGHT IM THE ONLY ONE HERE.!" You yelled loudly enough to break their hearings.

"IM SORRY-" Your team mate was then cut off by the door suddenly opening.

As the door opens revealing all of your team mates including Nagi and Reo.

"[Nickname of yours] lets cuddle...." you heard Nagi said quietly but loud enough to hear, as he hugs you.

His arms on your waist and his head resting your shoulder.

"NAGI YOUR SWEATY GO DRY YOURSELF." You said whisper-yelled at him on his ear, he groans and follows your command to him.

"Will you guys stop?" You heard Reo said behind the both you, as he grabs a towel to dry himself up.

'God, boys are disgusting aren't they?' You though deadpanned of what happened.

Nagi ran up to you as he lift himself up, arms on your neck and his legs on your waist.

Leaving you both trip since he was really heavy, leaving you laughed in embarrassment of falling down while your team mates deadpanned to the both of you.

---

this is very similar to Bachira but yeah i ran out of ideas okay?

PLEASE VOTE!!