late night talks『 Anri Teieri 』

Male reader!!

AYAYAYYAYAYAYA GUESS WHOS BACKKKK !!!!

---

Tapping sounds were heard from your keyboard, as tv screens everywhere of the office room watching the soccer players every move and analyzing them. 

you haven't had dinner yet, your boss told you to maintain focus on the players every move. Completely exhausting of course and tiring. You just wanted to go home and relax, knocking sounds were heard from your door.

'Who is it this time..?' you though, you didn't want to turn around and look who it was, as heels footsteps were heard behind you, immediately you knew who it was, your co worker, Anri Teieri.

"I didn't knew you were still here, Y/n-san." she says softly, holding her clip board as she sat beside you, writing down on her clipboard the statics of the players moves and stamina. 

You took a glance of her, her pink haired was tied up with the clips of hers, the way her pretty pink eyes shined and sparkled like the stars. Her attractiveness caught your eyes. She didn't even notice you looking at her elegant features.

you shook it off, and continued focusing on your work, you did not like to get distracted because of her pretty looks. Scratching the back of your neck out of nervousness before typing back at your computer keyboard.

'Maybe.. just a little peek.' you thought you yourself, taking another peek of Anri, as you though she wouldn't notice she did, she looks at you, with that charming face of hers.

"is something wrong..? you kept looking at me." she says softly, tilting her head confusedly. A pink tint flushed on your cheeks you looked away from her hiding your flushed cheeks, embarrassingly, she noticed your blushed cheeks and chuckles softly at your reaction.

"nothing's wrong." you said blankly, trying to hide our nervousness and stuttering. She can clearly tell your nervousness, the way your cheeks blushed as you look away trying to cover your face.

"Are you blushing?"

She asked, you can see a glance of her smile. Shooking your head before continuing to do your work.

"I can tell you know?" She smiled softly, tapping your shoulder for your attention once again. Before you can feel her soft hair as she laid her head on your shoulder. Goodness, she's like a Goddess. Oh how lucky you feel right now.

"What do you think you're doing?"

You asked, trying to ignore the fact she's close to you right now and how you're a blushing mess around her. She slowly wrapped her arms around your slutty waist. The warmness feeling between you and her. You cam see a glance of tint pink on her cheeks.

"Well just needed some relief?"

She said as if its the most casual thingnin the world, the blush on her cheeks increase. As her fingers tap onto your stomach slightly teasing you. The hardness from your pants tightened. It hurts really, oh how hard you are right now. But you have to continue your work, right? Maybe..
Just a minute of relief is fine..

"Are you sure?" You asked, wanting to make sure if she want this, need some consent afterall.

"I'm sure, darling."

---