Painting『 Chigiri Hyoma 』

Male reader !  ♡\( ̄▽ ̄)/♡ hooray ! 

---

He was beautiful, his pink long hair was glowing. It was a sight, as I paint him on the classroom looking outside the window there, was Chigiri Hyoma eating silently watching all the other soccer players playing soccer. 

Ever since he teared his ACL, he stopped playing soccer for a moment. He only watched them silently. I felt bad for him.. he was my first crush..

I continued painting him, his beautiful silky pink hair was a sight to watch, it was addicting. My love for him was.. too much.

Reaching my hand out with my paint brushes, as I pressed into my Canva I was almost done painting him just a little more..

I looked at him outside once again but he was gone. He already left at the bench I couldn't get to see him again.

I sighed deeply, I couldn't get to finish painting him.. I looked at my painting again it looked just like him.. his shiny pink hair, his beautiful eyes.

I wasn't brave enough to confess his love for him since, I am a guy.. everyone gets weirded out if  guy likes another guy, they say it's weird..

Maybe in my next life I could be a girl and confess to him, I was zoning out that I couldn't hear someone calling my name.

"Y/n ! someone is looking for you." My classmate yelled calling my name, I tilted my head in confusion 

'who would call for me? I don't have any friends..' I though to myself as I stood up and walked towards the door, and there was my first crush.

Chigiri Hyoma with crutches holding him stand up, I blushed deeply in red before looking away, my arm was covering my face.

"W-what is it. . . ?" I asked him still looking away from him, I didn't want my crush to see me blushing and getting flustered in front of him ! I was smiling.

"why were you staring at me earlier?" He glared at me rudely, my smile faded before answering him honestly. I don't want to lie... I can't lie to him.

"I- I.. was painting you ! that's all-" I said waving both of my hands at him still flustered, he nodded and an eyebrow was raised on his face it seems like he was confused of why would someone paint him.

I was embarrassed and flustered, my face was red as a tomato, my crush is right in front of me..

"then.. may I see your painting of me.?" He asked me tilting his head, there was a tint of pink on his face.

My eyes widened, I stood there I couldn't move did he just..?! wanted to see my painting of him !? I said to myself my heart was pounding, I was breathing heavily before coming back to my senses.

"s-sure ! come in.." I said opening the door kindly letting him in first, I mean ladies first right?- wait what! 

I was flustered by my actions, he came in his crutches making noises as he steps inside the art room, since my classmates are gone me and him are alone.. on the art room.

I ran towards my Canva before bringing it, I was getting nervous what is he going to say? how is he going to react? will he be mad or happy? Thoughts were swimming on my minds as I hold my big Canva in front of him showing my beautiful artwork.

There, Chigiri stood there silently, he was getting red, the painting of him was so.. pleasing. It was a appealing art work.

He doesn't know what to say, he was staring at the painting that Y/n made for him, it was him eating peacefully on the bench earlier.

Y/n was so talented. He was so good at painting or any kind of arts.

Chigiri smiled, and looked at Y/n who was blushing deeply in red.

"It's so beautiful, you painted me.. thank you Y/n" Chigiri said smiling softly at Y/n as Y/n stayed still in silence. He didn't expect Chigiri's reaction on him !

"Thank you..really.." I said silently but loud enough for him to hear, Chigiri then answered.

"do you.. want to be friends. . . ?" Chigiri asked him kindly, still looking at Y/n art work of him.

---

YEAHHHH 2 CHAPTERS ON ONE DAY EVERYONE ! THIS CHAPTER IS BRAND NEW AND MADE IN JUST 26 MINS ! YAYYY

there will be a part 2 of this !! please wait patiently.

☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆