05 | 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐲

CHĄPTER FIVE♡♡

CHĄPTER FIVE
♡♡

,, What?!? "
That's such nonsense.
,, Y'all are talking bullshit right now this can't be true. I'm refusing to believe it. "

They both laughed at my face.
,, Come. " Tessa said and whispered something in Jenny's ear.

Then they both jumped off the armchairs we were sitting on and left the closed. I followed them.

They came out on the bedrooms terrace and so did I.

When I raised my head, the view fucking mesmerized me.

,, Oh my God. "

Jenny and Alessandro's terrace view:

What the actual fuck.
I just stared and couldn't believe my eyes.

,, I'm in fucking Dubai?! " How and why did he drag me here. Oh, but I'm so far away from home..

,, Shit, I think I heard someone knocking at the bedrooms' door, Tessa!"

Jenny immediately turned around to face me.
,, Mila, come inside!"

We quickly got in.

,, Open the door. " Well, I guess I know that deep dominant voice..

,, Shit! " Jenny whispered to herself in a mad manner. ,, Why do I have to do it?? " She asked Tessa as she tried to look away. Then she turned around and opened the door.

,, Good evening Mr. Jiero, how can we help you? " She forced a smile on her face and asked.

,, You know I don't like being left waiting. " He looked deep into Jenny's eyes as her body trembled.

,, We're sorry, we couldn't hear you because we were picking clothes in the closet. " Tessa yelled from afar. She's a very good liar.