♥ Oh helll nawwwwww ♥

| 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐯 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 | 

Notti left this morning and Shakairah was sitting on the floor next to the bunk bed her kids slept on, before she knew it Jay was standing in the doorway. She hadn't noticed him until he spoke up. "You really thinking about it huh?" He asked stuffing his hands in his pockets n he looked up at him n faintly smiled.

Kairah didn't know what to do she needed her brother right now but he was all the way in Cali n she was in New York...or so she thought. "I don't know what to do, I can't pick you over my kids and I cant pick my kids over you. S'Kari would know what to do." She mumbled as soon as she looked down a finger lifted her face up and her eyes widened.

"S'Kari Malakai James always knows what to tell his little sister." He mumbled n Kairah's eyes swelled up with tears and she hugged the life out of her brother n he chuckled. "Theres no reason to kill me ian done nothing yet." He mumbled over his bally n Kairah pulled it off his face. "Stop wearing this shit." She mumbled n Sara was moving around a little too much.

"Tio." She mumbled n her eyes shot open n he looked at S'Kari n she smiled. "I knew it was you." She mumbled n he playfully mugged her. "Sara you a weirdo how you know it was me?" He asked smiling n she shrugged. "I can smell you." She whispered climbing to Kai n she jumped on his bed "Shakai Deijon Reyes wake up!" She yelled stepping on his leg n he opened his eyes.

"Sara get off my bed n wake mamma up." He mumbled turning over n Kari chuckled n grabbed his leg. "Ain't no way to talk to your little sister now is it muddy?" Kari asked n Kai was hanging upside down n still half asleep. "Sara if I drop him do you think he gon wake up?" Kari asked n Saharah nodded waiting for Kari to drop Kai.

"NO! DON'T DROP ME! TIO HELP ME!" Kai screamed grabbing onto Jay's hand n Jay didn't move but laughed instead. "I can't help you thats yo tio not mine." He mumbled n Kari put Kai up-right n he ran to the bathroom n Sara ran too n they brushed they teeth n went in the shower. Kai in his and Sara in Kairah's.

"Was goin on w you n slime?" Kari asked referring to Notti n Shakairah sighed. "I kinda told him about me n Jay n he got mad n said I had to pick between him and the kids or Jay n he know I can't. Jay is and always will b my bestfriend but Sara and Kai need there dad." She mumbled n Kari nodded n dailed Notti's number.

"Who tf is this? It fasho isn't Kariiiiiiiiiii" Notti mumbled n Kari smiled into the phone n Notti's face was all smiles. "It fasho is." He replied n Notti was studying his surroundings. "Wya mh? It looks like you in Sara n Kai room." He mumbled laughing n Sara ran in with her blue sweatpants n her white crop w her blue Jordan 4's

"Hi daddy!" She voiced sitting on Kari's lap n Notti smiled. "Nigga you ain't tell me you was in the Hill. Bitch you better get you ass over here n hi princess." Notti screamed n Kari shook his head. "You gotta get over here." Kari voiced n Notti sucked his teeth. "Bro Ddot n Dd js took ma car to go wherever." He groaned n Kari chuckled

𝐒'𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

"You better walk tf." He whispered n Notti locked off the phone n was getting ready to leave n it was only moments before disaster..................

It's been like an hour n Notti still wasn't here n Kairah got a call from Dd. "Yea." She asked once the call connected. "Get down to the fucking hospital now!" He yelled through the phone n no one could hear what he was saying but by the way she stood up all eyes were on her. "Dd what happened?" She asked n Dd began crying.

"Notti man." He mumbled snuffling n the tears filled Kairah's eyes n Kari hugged Sara n Kai. "What happened to Ethan?" She mumbled n Dd was trying to control himself. "He got shot." He mumbled n Kairah hug up the phone instantly n grabbed her shoes. "Wa happen?" Kari asked n Kairah wiped her face.

"Notti got shot" She whispered n Sara started crying hard n Kairah grabbed her face. "Mamas he gonna b fine I promise." She whispered n they all headed to Kari's car n went to the hospital............

𝐋𝐨: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

Sara was still crying but not as much n she was in Kari's arms n Kai was in Kairah's n she opened the door n Notti was sitting there with a smile on his face when he saw his babies. "Kai...Sara" He mumbled n Kai looked round n his face lit up n so did Sara's. "Papa!" They screamed running to him n hugging the shit outa him.

"Hi daddy's babies." He mumbled n he looked at Kairah n smiled. "Hey you." He mumbled n Kairah smiled n he let the 2 go n held his hands out n she slid between them. "Don't scare me like that." She whispered n he chuckled. "So you was worried?" He asked n she nodded. "I'm sorry for what I said yesterday I didn't mean it." He mumbled n a girl walked in n froze.

"Jay?" She asked n his eyes widened. "H- Hailey! Hey." He whispered in shock n Kari was looking confused. "Who you?" He asked n 'Hailey' smiled "Jay's girlfriend" She mumbled n Kairah's face dropped.................................................

favddosamafrr This was fa you mh! Hope you like it!  =)