♥ Bitch! He did not. ♥

| 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐗𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 | 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐡'𝐬 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 |

"He know he eat ma ass like a cupcake." I mumbled n Notti looked at me like I was crazy. "Who eat ya ass like a cupcake?" He asked n I shrugged. "A nigga." I mumbled n he sat up. "What nigga?" He asked n I stayed silent. "Excuse me lil mamma i'm talking to you." He mumbled n I stared at him like he was invisible. 

"Shakairah." He mumbled n I hummed in response. "Who ate ya ass like a cupcake? Cs I defo didn't." He mumbled sounding mad n I started laughing. "Since you been pregnant you been laughing what's wrong with you." He mumbled n Sara ran in and jumped on Notti and Kai came in soon after with a knife. "What the hell." I mumbled.

"Lil boi what are you doing with a knife?" Notti asked and Sara was sweating and Kai smiled n stabbed notti but nothing happened. ".......?" "Dad it's fake you push it in n it looks like a real one and Sara was being a pussy." He mumbled n Sara bit him.

"I'm not a pussy you are." She mumbled n he bit her back. "Stop biting each other your not dogs. Kai you scared your sister apologise. And Sahara don't bite your brother." Notti mumbled n she grabbed Notti's ear.

"Listen to me Ethan and listen good. Stop telling me what to do. I'm not your daughter and your not my dad so get the fuck out of my mom's room and plant your dick in someone else." She mumbled n all 3 of us was shocked at her behaviour. "Who told you I wasn't your dad?" He asked on the verge of tears n she scoffed. 

"Does it matter? Leave me alone." She mumbled n I grabbed her arm before she could leave. "Apologise." I mumbled and she opened her mouth to speak but I stopped her. "Sahara Oakly Reyes apologise to your dad." I mumbled and she looked at Notti who was still in shock. "I'm sorry." She mumbled n I glared at her. 

"I'm sorry daddy." She mumbled hugging Notti and he hugged her back and sat her down. "Who told you I wasn't your dad Sahara?" He asked n she looked down. "Sara tell me." He whispered n she looked at him. "Jay did." She mumbled n Notti didn't say anything. 

"Mamma I would never lie to you. I swear on my mother you are my daughter." He mumbled n she hugged him. "I know dad. I'm sorry" She whispered ............

That was all two weeks ago and Noti and Sara have been closer than ever and it just warms my heart. We....well I found out the baby's gender js Notti baited it out n bought the colour clothes so it was quite obvious it wasn't a..........nevermind. The baby was getting much bigger and it was so sad cs I didn't wanna loose the bump cs I js find them so beautiful. 

That's how big he/she was now and it was breaking my heart cs every day I got closer and closer to my due date n it wasn't pretty to watch

That's how big he/she was now and it was breaking my heart cs every day I got closer and closer to my due date n it wasn't pretty to watch. "Ethan get off me." I mumbled n Notti didn't move. "Your squishing the baby with your big ass head." I mumbled n he moved his head but didn't move. "Sara!" I called out n she came in n looked at me.

"Take your dad off me." I mumbled n she looked at Notti n laid next to him putting her head in the same spot his just was. "If I fart then what?" I asked n they both moved fast. "Thank you."  I whispered smiling and Kai came in with Kari and Kari had peas in his pants. "Why is there peas in your pants?" We all asked n he looked at Kai.

"Ask your son." He mumbled walking over to the chair like he was crippled. "What did you do?" I asked n Kai chuckled nervously. "Uh Kari scared me and I kinda hit him in the nuts." He whispered n we all looked at Kari and me and Sara started laughing. 

"Keep laughing this shit hurts." He mumbled n I looked at him like he was serious. "Baby have you had a period?" I asked n he shook his head and it gave me the best idea. I grabbed the cramp simulator and put it just above Kari's v-line n he looked at me confused.

"What are you doing?" He asked looking at Notti who was jealous out of his boots. "Ethan he's my brother." I mumbled n he relaxed a bit n we was gonna enjoy this. I gave Sara the signal and she turned it on and Kari flinched. "Wth.......AHHHHH SHIT TURN IT OFF!" He screamed pulling it off him and we bursted into laughter. 

"Wanna try?" I asked Notti n he shook his head. "Aww don't be a pussy." Kai mumbled n Notti snatched it from me and put it on and I took the remote from Sara and started at level 1. "This don't hurt what is you on about?" Notti asked and I turned it up to level 2 and he flinched. "Aii I feel it a little."

I turned it up to level 4 and Notti was breathing heavy. "You sure you want me to go another level?" I asked n he nodded and I might have skipped level 5 n went to 6 and he practically pissed his pants.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOO No no no no no!" He yelled pulling it off n we started laughing. "You try it." He mumbled n I wasn't scared for me I was js scared if it hurt the baby. "Whatever." I mumbled putting it above my line n Notti went straight to level 9 n I only felt a little bit. "Bro what?" He asked going to level 10 n Kari looked at the level and his eyes widened.

 "You don't feel a thing?" He asked n I shrugged. "I feel a little bit." I mumbled n we had a few more laughs............................