♥ Eeeewwwww ♥

| 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐡 𝐗𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 | 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 |

"Mamma wake up." A whispered said from next to me and from that all I heard was crying. My eyes shot open and Notti was standing there with a crying Shylo in his arms. "I wanted to let you sleep but he has to eat." He whispered kissing my head and putting Shylo on me.

I analysed his face for a second before he latched on and started eating. "That never gets old." Notti whispered going into the bathroom and coming back with a fully dressed Sahara and a half asleep Kai. "Hi mommy." Sara whispered sitting next to me. 

"Hi baby." I mumbled rubbing my eyes and Shylo was done and was just staring at me. "You have too much hair." I whispered and he closed his eyes and I gave him to Notti so I could go in the shower and when I got back he was in a doggy onesie and camo mittens.

@Kairahalldaway

@Kairahalldaway: I think munchie's new hobby is to sleep 😭😭

@Kari4realz: how'd he sleep last night?
@NottiOsama: He didn't make a sound. That's a lie he cried a lil n ate n cried js now n he js done eating.
@Kari4realz: Damn he liked to eat too

^Creator liked this comment.

@DdOsama: Don't move from there i'm omw.
@NottiOsama: Mh we can't leave until tomorrow but okay.

We was sitting here. me on my phone, notti on his, Sara on her ipad, kai was still asleep and Kari was laying there playing with sara's legs when Dd walked in. "Bro do you know how long it took me to find you?" he asked and Notti looked up at him and then at me. 

"Who is he?" Notti asked n I shrugged. We all knew exactly who he was we js decided to play with him. "Bro stfu lemmi see ma nephew." He mumbled walking over to me n notti grabbed his arm. "Why you so close to my wife n my son for?" Notti asked gripping on his arm.

"Did they drug all of you cs ya'll out of your mind." He mumbled looking back at Sara. "Sara tell your ma and your dad to leave me alone." He whispered and she looked up from laying on Kari's stomach and looked at him confused. 

"Ion know you so no." She whispered going back to her ipad and Kari chuckled. "Kari i beg get your brother off me." dd mumbled and Kari shook his head. "Not my problem." He mumbled and Dd looked back at Notti.

"You remember the time we was younger and we was playing with toy cars and we was yelling at each other on who gets to go first n Jay came in and shouted at the both of us for making too much noise n we both shouted back at him?" Dd asked n Notti started laughing. 

"Why wouldn't I remember?" He asked hugging Dd n hugged him back. "I'm proud of you Notti." Dd mumbled and a smile appeared on his face. "Why exactly?"  He asked never letting go of his brother. 

"You have a family, a beautiful, loving, girlfriend right by your side. It's like you don't need me anymore. Your not my little brother anymore your growing up." He whispered and Notti's smile widened. 

"Are you crying?" He asked and Dd sniffled. "No." He mumbled pulling away from him and wiping his face. "You are crying. Dd I always need you. I might 25 but deep down were both still the same kids that annoyed Jay n mamma all day. Say that dookie again and imma beat ya ahh" Notti mumbled and Dd chuckled. 

"Dookie? Really?" Dd asked and Notti slapped his head. "Is that all you got out of what I js said?" Notti asked n Dd shook his head. "No I heard you but dookie? Really Ethan?" Dd asked and Notti picked Shylo up and handed him to Dd

"Dd meet Shylo Kiro James-Reyes. Shylo meet your tio. Don't drop my son." Notti whispered crawling over to me and laying flat on me. "Your heavy asf." I mumbled n he started laughing. "Me? Heavy? Baby please." He mumbled and Sara looked up at Kai. 

"Why is he still sleeping?" She asked and Kari chuckled. "Sara you was harassing your brother yesterday before we came here no wonder he's tired." Kari mumbled and Kai shot up. "CLOWNS!" He screamed and we all looked at him and he looked around.

"Another nightmare?" I asked and he nodded. "This is why you don't wear clown masks around our kids" I mumbled and notti sucked his teeth. "He's gonna b fine maybe js don't sleep for the next 2 days cs I know me n your mom aint gon get none." He mumbled closing his eyes.

"Why he look like he about to-" Dd began watching Shylo make his face and before he could finish his sentence Shylo vomited all over Dd's face. "Puke." He whispered and we all started laughing. "That's nasty." Kari said between his laughs. 

"It smells like milk." Dd mumbled and Sara laughed even harder. "It's mama's milk." Sara whispered and Dd looked like he was about to vomit. "Your telling me I have your breast milk on my face and down my shirt?" Dd asked and I nodded.

"It's what he eats." I whispered and Dd gave Shylo to Kari and went to go change into Notti's clothes...........................