♥ Awwww ♥

| 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢 𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚 | 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 |

We got home bout half hour ago n Kairah was sleeping, Kai was playing on his ps5 n Sara was w me n ha brother js watching him stare at her. "Yk he needs to eat right." I mumbled and she looked at me faster than I could even blink.

"Lemmi do it." She whisper yelled and I grabbed her and looked at Kai who was sitting on the floor. "Watch your brother rq." I mumbled and he paused the game fast n laid next to Shylo. "Where we going?" She asked and I sat her on the kitchen counter.

"We finna make his food." I mumbled and she grabbed the bottle and inspected it. "What is it." She whispered looking at me n I 'bit' her finger. "A bottle now don't touch the top bit." I whispered n put the water in until it got to 4oz. "What do we do now?" Sara asked wen I handed her the food.

"Put it in. Slowly tho." She opened it n grabbed the spoon and put in 3. "One more." I told her n she did one more and she for once didn't make a mess. I closed the bottle n mixed it in n handed it to Sara. "You gotta b gentle." I mumbled n she was softer than a bunny. 

"Like that?" She asked watching her brother eat n I took a sneaky picture of them 2.....

@NottiOsama

@NottiOsama: Big sister duties yu heard

@User324678: Actually the cutest thing i've seen all day.

@DdOsama: He finna b Sara's baby
^@NottiOsama: Now that's a fact.

@Kari4realz: Wtf is on his hands bro
^@
NottiOsama: Yo sister say they to stop him scratching his face
^@Kari4realz: They look stupid.
^@NottiOsama: Ya think.

Sara was done feeding Shy so I gotta burp him n last time Dd did that he got puked on. "Byeeeeee" Sara whispered laying on the floor next to Kai n I sighed n patted his back n he burped alr. 

"Pa lemmi hold em." Kai whispered n I gave him the look. "Go wash yo hands first you was eatin." I mumbled n he sprinted to the bathroom n came back in 5 minutes. "Gimmi now." He whispered holding his hands out n I looked at the couch n he sat down n I have him his baby brother.

"This lil-" I knew exactly what he was gonna say. "No bad words." I reminded him n he sighed. "Aii this lil negro small asf." He mumbled n I slapped his head. "Wa I js tell you." I asked n he smiled. "I mean A.S.F  D.U.M.B.A.S.S." He spelt n I sighed.

"You annoy me." I mumbled n he smiled n bit my hand. "You dog." I mumbled n he chuckled n looked at Shylo. "He a small ahh baby." He whispered n I looked at him. "No shii. D.U.M.B.A.S.S." I mocked n he sighed. 

"You annoy me." He replied n I chuckled n Sara looked at me n made her pouty face like she was about to cry. "Mamma wa happen?" I asked n she held onto her finger n the tears spilled from her eyes. "You shut yo finger in the door?" I asked n she nodded.

She kinda has a habit of doing that n not on purpose it js happens the first time she screamed like crazy n didn't get her to stop for at least an hour but now it's like cry for 4-5 minutes n it's all over.

"Ya'll niggas couldn't even wake me up." Kairah mumbled walking in, in MY clothes. "You was asleep you needed it since you finna b up all night w dis nikka." I whispered n she sighed. 

It's shifts one sleeps in the day n watches the baby at night with the other watches the baby in the day n sleeps at night. Ion know how both parents don't get sleep cs for us it's pretty easy. We did the same thing w the other 2 which js randomly happened n we did it ever since.

Wtf am I wasting my time teaching ya'll how to b parents. Google it nigga. "You deep in ya head gd." Kai mumbled n I side eyed him maddddddd. It was the heftiest side eye of the year. "Anywho Sara you best go drag Kari out ya bed n go take a nap." I mumbled n she scoffed. 

"I'm-" My kids r toooooo predictable. "Your not a baby yea ik you say it all the time. Go brush ya teeth n take ya nap." I told her n she rolled ha eyes at me n I looked at Kai n he handed Shylo to his mom n grabbed Sara n threw her over his shoulder.

"Say sorry." He mumbled n she stayed quiet so he spun ha round n she screamed. "Put me down Shakai!" She yelled n Shylo got all worked up cs his siblings was leaving him out. "Say sorry to dad." He mumbled n she slapped his back. 

"I'm sorry now put me down Deijon!" she yelled trying not to puke n he put her down n she found the bin n vomited in it. "Yeaaaaaaa nap time both of you." I whispered n they both sighed. 

"You might b 8 n you might b 6 but you still gin have naps to take out all a dat energy ion have time for. So brush ya teeth n go to sleep imma wake you up in 3 hours." I whispered pushing them in their rooms n they looked at each other.

"Your not gonna win so don't even try now go to sleep." I mumbled n they looked back at me. "Can we at least sleep in your bed." Kai mumbled n I sighed. "Whatever don't touch anything apart from whats on the bed." I mumbled n they went to brush they teeth.

"You look like you havin fun." Kairah mumbled n I side eyed her maddd. "Tell me about it. These kids r gonna make me get grey hairs by time in 26." I whispered. "Babe you 25." She mumbled n I nodded. "I know." I mumbled. 

"You old." She whispered n I chuckled. "I might b 'old' but I can still fuck you like i'm 16." I mumbled n she smiled. "whatever. " "N make you scream like you was js born." I mumbled n she slapped me. "Enough." I glared at her hard.

"Fix ya face." she whispered n I smiled. "Or what?" I asked n she chuckled. "Or you gon regret it." she whispered n I smiled. "Ooo is that a threat?" I asked smirking n she looked at me. "Nah a promise" She whispered n I smiled.

"That's ma baby she woke, she ma lil chico. Wen i'm wid ha we go, I found ma light." I mumbled n she smiled. "You remember my favourite part." She whispered n I smiled. "How could I forget it? You played that song over and over all the gd time." I mumbled n she smiled.

"Your annoying." I mumbled. "I love you too." She whispered n my face dropped. "Humma? You said what?" I asked n she looked nervous. "Nothing." She whispered getting flushed. 

"Nooooo mamma say it again." I whispered holding onto her face gently n she smiled. "I love you." She whispered n my heart pounded in my chest like I could feel it trying to come out. "I love you too." I whispered attaching my lips to hers................................