♥****** Talk ♥

We home a few hours ago, Kai n Sara was done eating n Pappy was still sucking on his chips, Kairah was fast asleep and them 2 was playin gta

We home a few hours ago, Kai n Sara was done eating n Pappy was still sucking on his chips, Kairah was fast asleep and them 2 was playin gta. "You gots to get yo lil ass a earring." I mumbled n Pappy looked at me.

"No."  He mumbled n I looked at him funny. "You said what?" I asked n he scrunched up his face. "Nananananan NANANA" He yelled n I hung him upside down. "Say sorry." I mumbled n he looked at me n was sniffing me.

"Lil boi spwm." I mumbled n he smiled his 7 pearly whites showing. "I still don't understand how you gots 4 teeth at the top n 3 at the bottom." I mumbled n he sniffed me again n he was turning red so I un-hung him.

"Saa." He mumbled flapping his hands about n she looked at him. "What." She mumbled n he sniffed the air. "Daaadaaadadadad!" He screeched n I looked at him funny. "You said humma?" I asked n he ain't even look at me.

"Saaaaa!" He yelled n she looked at him. "What you want Shylo." She mumbled irritated n I looked at her confused. "Was wrong wichu?" I asked n she looked at me n bit ha tongue. "Cmere." I mumbled letting Pappy walk around n she sat next to me w ha head on my chest.

"Wa happen ma?" I asked n she started crying. "Ma talk to me wa Kai did?" I asked n he flipped me off n I flipped him back. "It has nothing to do with Kai." She mumbled wiping her face. "Then who? Sc-" Before I could finish she cut me off.

"No not her. It's just....." She trailed off n I looked at her. "Just what?" I asked n she sighed. "I think I should tell ma." She mumbled moving but I grabbed ha hand. "Whatever you tell ya ma you can tell me. What is it Sahara?" I asked being serious n she looked at me.

"It happened...." She mumbled looking at her hands n I was beyond confused. "What happened?" I asked n she looked at me. "That thing ma has." She mumbled n I looked at her confused n she sighed.

"Every month....." She trailed off n ma eyes jumped out ma fuckin head. "You got yo........period?" I asked making sure that's what she was talking bout n she nodded. "Say wrd2." I mumbled she smiled. "Wrd2 everything." She mumbled n I sighed.

"Well wachu need to need a tampon or something?" I asked n she looked at me funny. "What no. I don't want anything." She mumbled n I looked at Kai. "Bum go get yo sister a nappy." I mumbled n he looked at me like I was stupid.

"You mean brother." He 'corrected' me n I shook my head. "No I mean sister. Go get ha a nappy n stop asking questions." I mumbled n he shook his head. "Dumbass she wearing them adult ones ma gave her." Kai mumbled n I looked at Sara.

"You want chocolate? Pickles? Hot sause? Cuddles? Kisses? Slee-" I was fr panicking n she shoved a bread stick in my mouth. "Shut tf up. I'm fine dad." She mumbled n I bit it n hugged her. "If you lyin imma beat yo ass." I mumbled n she smiled.

"You say that everytime n you don't do shit." She mumbled n I smiled. "Yea I could never beat you. None of you." I mumbled n Kairah came out n stepped in Pappy's dribble. "Shylo maneeee." She mumbled n he looked at her n made his lil grabby hands n she picked him up.

"Maaamaama." He mumbled putting her hair in his mouth. "Lil boi stop putting things in ya mouth." She mumbled putting him on the couch n he got down n 'ran' towards Kai.

"Kai!" He yelled n Kai looked at him. "Yea." He mumbled looking back at the game. "KAII!" He yelled n he ignore him n Pappy bent down n bit Kai. "You dog!" Kai yelled moving his arm n wiping the dribble off it.

Kari came in n there was mad bags in his hand. "Damn pappy walking already?" He asked putting them down n Pappy looked at Kari n went over to him and chewed on his pants. "Lil boi-" He mumbled looking down at him n Kari looked at Kai. 

"Kai get yo brother." Kari mumbled n Kai got up n grabbed pappy from behind n flipped him over his shoulder. "KAI! sdjkfngiunkjeoqdilmkfgb." Pappy yelled. "Shut the fuck up." Kai mumbled flipping him down n sitting back where he was with Pappy in his lap.

"Ooooo Sa was the news?" Kari asked sitting next to her n she shrugged. "Nu- Ow." He mumbled but she cut herself off n held onto her stomach. "Ma you good?" I asked n she didn't answer me n put her head on the floor. 

"Sahara." I mumbled n she started crying. "Dad." She whispered n I hugged her n she managed to hug me back. "You hurtin baby?" Kairah asked n she nodded stuffing her face in my neck n Kairah grabbed her a full bar of ha dairy milk chocolate.

"Here." She mumbled opening it n Sara ate some n put her head back where it was. "What I miss? She get shot or something?" Kari asked n I looked at him funny. "Nigga no." I mumbled n he looked at her then at me. 

"Ohhhhhh it's ha ketchup week." He mumbled n we all looked at him including Pappy. "Fuck you Kari." Sara mumbled n he smiled. "Excuse me lil mamma who you talkin to?" He asked n she smiled. 

"Tia." She mumbled n he smacked his lips. "We talked about this like 6 months ago." He mumbled n she shrugged. "You feel like going school?" I asked n she smiled. "Nah." She whispered n Kai smacked his lips.

"Calm down dicc I wasn't gon make you go." I mumbled n he smiled n went back to gta.................