♥ Scotty you a dead bitch ♥

*6 months later*

*6 months later*

Sara Turned 8 a few days ago n Kai was 9 last week n Notti was picking them up while I was at home with pappy. He was nearly walking n was talking baby talk mad loud like if Notti told him no he would scream something. 

Sara met a girl 4 n a half months ago n they was the cutest thing ever. They argued like non stop but they always made up after n it was js cute. Her name was Scotlyn n her family we decent people js people we aka me n Notti wouldn't fuck with.

The door opened n Notti n Kai stepped in then so did Sara but she didn't look like herself. "Sa wa wrong wichu?" I asked her n ha eyes were red asf n she looked at Notti before she started crying n ran to her room. "Tf happened?" I asked n Notti sat next to me.

"You see ha lil girlfriend Scotlyn?" He asked n I nodded. "Yea why?" I asked n he sighed n teared up. "She kissed another bitch- I mean kid n Sara saw." He mumbled n Kai was throwing things in the kitchen not making anything better. "Hol him." I mumbled handing Pappy to Notti.

I walked into Sara's room n there was clothes, paintings, pictures n a broken frame on the floor n she was crying her heart out. "Hey mamma." I mumbled sitting next to her n she didn't even look at me. "How you feel?" I asked n she wiped her face.

"Like a fool." She mumbled n I sighed. "You ain't no fool. Mistakes happen mamma. All you gotta do is not make it twice." I mumbled n she looked at me. "Ma I really thought Scotty liked me." She mumbled n I smiled n stroked her face.

"Any bitch that ain't want you ain't a keeper." I whispered n she chuckled. "You cant call a 8 year old a bitch." She mumbled n I chuckled. "She is a bitch doe ain't nobody cheat on ma daughter." I mumbled n her smiled faded.

"Imma get a bitch back." She mumbled sitting up n I looked at her confused. "Fighting is never the answer." I mumbled sarcastically n she waved me off. "No I don't mean fight her imma b a petty bitch n get ha best friend." She mumbled n I smiled.

"You a serious munch." I mumbled n she giggled. "You should know that by now." She mumbled n Notti walked in w Pappy. "Sara you might wanna come out here cs ya brother finna brake my fucking table." He mumbled n Sara went out n Kai was bout to throw a GLASS bottle when he saw Sara.

"Sara you okay ma?" He asked hugging her n she hugged him back. "I'm fine Kai." She mumbled n he looked at her. "You want me to beat ha ass? Imma beat ha ass." He mumbled n she chuckled. "Nah I got a better way." She mumbled n informed ha evil twin or her plan.

"Damnnnnn you petty like that." He mumbled n she chuckled. "You w me or nah?" He asked n they did they lil handshake. "Ofc 4 life ma nigga." He mumbled n Pappy started 'talking' "Oh you wanna be in too huh?" Kai asked grabbing him n he was talking talking talking.

"Well you cant." Kai mumbled n his face dropped. "Ha you got that didn't you lil nigga?" Kai asked n Pappy pinched his face. "You a pussy that all you can do?" Kai asked n Notti started laughing. "Js wait till he sleeping on you n think you his mom." He mumbled rubbing his chest.