Head! King Von

Dani pov: I was currently at the studio with my boyfriend. He'd been working on his album all week and it was my first time going to the studio with him. I liked watching him getting hyped when he was recording for some reason. Anyways, he was in the booth rapping one of his verses and then he came out and said, "I'm finna go get some food. Wanna come?" "Yeah, i'm all about that food." I laughed. We walked out in to his car and drove to KFC cuz we simple like that. While we were waiting, he put on his music and we were vibin. We got our food and went back to the studio. By the time we were there, I could tell something was wrong. Von was adjusting his pants and kind of shifting around in his seat. "Bae you good?" "Damn i'm hard as shit." he said smirking. I laughed. "The fuck nigga? Why you horny?" "I'on know. I just am." he said. I smiled. "Want me to help you?" He nodded. He reclined his seat and took off his pants and underwear. His big, black, cock popped out and I got on my knees in front of him and took it all in my mouth. I started moving my head up and down while sucking his dick real good. His eyes rolled back in his head and he groaned in pleasure. After a few minutes, I heard a knock at the window and I jumped. I stopped sucking his dick and looked up and saw Durk standing outside the car smirking. I sighed and rolled down the window. "Y'all get a room! Everybody can see you two." I laughed and turned to Von. "The hell you talkin bout? I'm tryna get some good pussy." he said to Durk. Durk smacked his teeth. "Quit playin with me. Y'all getting it on over here and we inside wondering where y'all are." "We went to get food." I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Ok sure." he said smiling sneakily. Then he said, "I'll let you get it on then." he said laughing. I smirked as he walks away and put the window back up. "Now where were we?" I said and continued giving him that good ass top.
The End!