In The School Bathroom Lil Mabu

Note: Lil Mabu's real name is Matthew
Genesis Pov: I was sitting in my class bored as usual. I was mad horny and wanted the class to end so I could go meet up with Matthew. When the bell finally rang, I grabbed my stuff and went outside to where I had texted him to wait for me. I saw him there waiting for me talking with his homies and shit. When he saw me he smirked, licking his lips. "Wassup lil mama." he said, grabbing my ass. I blushed. Why did he have to do that in front of his homies? "We finna roll out. You still goin' to da studio later?" "Hell yeah. But now i'm finna get to work." he said, smirking. When they had left, I asked "Why you gotta do dat shit in front of people?" "They know who you are so it's not that weird." he said. "You trippin'." "Come on. We don't have that much time." he said. We walked to the only gender neutral bathroom in the school and went inside a stall. He started kissing me and in a few seconds it got intense. He started to kiss on my neck and my shirt came off in no time. He undid my bra and started to lick my niples making me moan. He slid my skirt and underwear down and took off his pants and boxers. His member popped out and I wasted no time in giving him that good ass head. He groaned as his eyes rolled back. I kept going until I felt the warm liquid fill my mouth and throat. We switched places and now I was on my back on the floor and Matthew's face was in between my legs. He started licking and sucking my clit. I moaned mad loud and my stomach tightened. I knew that I was about to reach my high. I came soon after in his mouth and he licked it up. "You want me to fuck you?" "Yes daddy!" He flipped me over on all fours. "Arch yo' shit for me bae." I did as he said and he pushed into me in one quick movement. I moaned feeling him start to stroke in and out slow at first then he sped up. "Mmm... daddy!" After a few minutes he pulled out and came on my ass. "Goddamn baby. Your shit wet as hell." "Was that a compliment?" I asked in between breaths. "Yes." "Let's go back to class. I think class started like ten minutes ago." I said smiling. He cleaned up our mess and we put our clothes back on and he walked me to my class.