The Gang! Lil Tjay

Keysha pov: Today I was chillin with my bae Tione. His homies were bouta pull up and I didn't really mind cause I got along with 'em real well. We were just smoking and shit till they came.
"Bae you ever had the special brownies?" I stared at him. "Hell nah. But I would try 'em." "Can you make some for us?" Polo asked. I laughed. "Nigga what? I'on got no weed." Tjay smirked. "I got some." He pulled a bag out of his pocket and gave it to me.
I smiled and nodded. "Ok fine." I got the things I needed and got to making the brownies. I mixed up the stuff and put in the "special" ingredient. After I put them in the oven, I went back in to the living room. The guys were playing the game and acting hella weird not finna lie. "Aight they in the oven." I said. "Damn that ass tho." Tjay said smacking my ass. I blushed. "Bae chill." I said. We just talked for a while and then I got the brownies out of the oven. I put them on a plate so that they could cool down. I then went back in to the living room. "So, they ready and I think I did a good job." "Damn bae they look good. You put the special ingredient in 'em?" "Hell yeah I did." I said with a giggle. We spent the day just chilling, getting baked and ended up going to the deli and getting food cause we got the munchies. It all went down hella great and I love the fact that I am dating Tjay. Who would've thought? After the guys left, Tione and I got um... busy and watched a movie after we were done. It was one of the best memories we have together and I would not change it for the world.