Before Tour! Lil Tjay

Asia Pov: Tione was going on tour today and it made me so sad 'cause I wouldn't be seein' him for several months. "Hey bae." Tjay said when I got into the car. "Hi." I said not looking at him. "You good?" I nodded trying to look casual. We drove to one of our favorite restaurants first. When we were done eating, we went to a park where we sat down to enjoy the afternoon. "Bae I know you. What's up?" Tione asked looking worried. That's when I started crying. "What if you find some other girl that you think is better than me?" I asked. Tione looked shocked. "Bae look at me." I raised my tear-stained face to his. "There's no other girl like you Asia. There's no way that I will ever find anyone better so don't even." "I love you and you will always be my one and only." Tione said. I smiled through my tears. "I love you too baby." I said. He wiped my face then picked me up and took me back to the car. He put me in the backseat and started kissing me passionately. He closed the door and started to kiss my neck. Soon my shirt and bra were off and he was licking my niples making me moan. He took off my pants and slid down my panties. He then proceeded to dive between my legs and eat that cat. When he was done, he flipped me over on my stomch and dicked me down completely letting lose and having no shame at all. After we were done, we drove back to his house where we spent our last few hours together before he had to leave.
*Two months later* The woman exited the clinic looking happy. She walked back to her car and when she got in she texted her boyfriend. Babymoms: Hey bae! Bae: Wassup mamas Babymoms: I have to tell you something! Bae: What? Babymoms: You're going to be a dad!!! Bae: What?! No way! Babymoms: I can't believe it! Bae: Is this a prank or sum? Babymoms: No it's not Bae: Holy shit! I'll be back from tour in a few weeks

The woman smiled down at her phone before finally going back to her house.