Starships! Nicki Minaj

Kye pov: My girl Nicki and I were finna go to this party that was finna happen at her friend Ariana's house. She and Ari had been friends for a while and I hella reslected that shit. I was also good friends with Ari and something else. You see, when Nicki and I started dating, Ari and I had a thing goin already. We weren't really dating tho. It was more like a flirty situation. We would just flirt and each other and shit like that but it was never nothin serious. That was until a party I went to a few months after Nicki and I got together. Ari was finna be there and when I say she looked mad fine, I was not joking, damn. Her ass looked so good in that dress and them titties! Sheeesh! My dick was hard upon seeing her. We got fucking faded that night and Ari and I ended up hooking up with her in the backseat of her car. That's when it started. We began a secret relationship behind Nicki's back. So ₦ow that we were going to this party at Ari's house, it was finna be mad hard to not show any signs. When we got there, we went inside and there was hella people there. Some were smoking, others drinking, and other swerking or dancing by themselves or with guys. It smelled like sweat, weed, cigarette smoke, and alcohol. We headed over to where Ari and her other friends were sitting. "Hi guys!" Ari said smiling at us. "Whats up. Damn it's full as shit in here." I said. "Damn right." Nicki laughed. We started talking with Ari and the other people and soon began getting drunk. After a while, we were pretty faded and Nicki was twerking and dancing. After a while of that, when Nicki was being bombarded by niggas, I was able to go with Ari in to her bedroom and we fucked once again. In the middle of that, we heard the door burst open and Nicki was standing there shocked. "Kye? Ari? What the fuck is going on!" "Nicki. It's not what it looks like. I can explain." I say. "There's no need. Now I know who y'all really are I can stay away." she said. With that, she turned away and walked away slamming the door behind her.