Our Son is Here! Pop Smoke Part Two

*One Day Later* "WHAT's up fam! Baby woo is finally here!" I said quietly, turning my camera to the bassinet that he was sleep in. "Bae took it like a g. Our son's finna know his mama's a real thug." Bashar said coming into view. I laughed. "So I just asked if I could finally eat and I can so hell yes!" I said. Bashar had brought a tray of food from the cafeteria. At that momment though baby woo woke up. I was about to put my camera down to get him, (Bashar had gotten it from the house,) when Bashar walked over and picked him up. "Oh my god! First time daddy holding our child!" I turned the camera to him but didn't show our son's face. "So we don't really have a name for him yet so for now we just call him lil woo." I didn't have to much time to do my hair so it was just kind of a mess and I was wearing the simple top and the sweatpants that I had showed. "When are we goin' home?" Bashar asked still holding the baby. "I don't know. We gotta pick a going home outfit for him but i'll be leavin' that to Bashar." He sucked his teeth. "Bae you know I am not good with all that." "You pick your outfits." I smiled. I ate and after I had fed our son I took a nap 'cause a bitch was drained as hell. The nurse had told us that we would be able to leave the next day if there was no complications. I was so excited that our son was finally here after nine long months of waiting. We didn't want to show our son's face yet so we had made sure that the media didn't know when I would be giving birth.