Makeout in School! Lil Mabu

(I only got this idea cause I saw these two lovebrids making out in the back of my history class yesterday! lol)
Genesis pov: I was in my class bored as hell when finally the bell rang after what felt like hours. I grabbed my stuff and went to take a piss and went back to the class I was in to hang out since I didn't want to get lunch. I always hung out there cause my boyfriend and his homies did too. I saw him sitting in the back and I went to sit with him. He hadn't gotten lunch either so we were just hanging out. "Whatchu tryna do bae?" he asked, licking his lips. He started to rub on my thigh. "Nothin' why?" I asked, biting my lip. Damn he is so hot! "You lookin' good as hell." he said. I blushed and looked around but didn't see anyone looking at us so I sat on his lap facing him and we started kissing. He started kissing on my neck while I began to play with his growing bulge. He started to grab on my tits and massaage them. It began to get a lil heated and I loved the fact that we might just get caught doin' this. After a while, which wasn't a long time actually, the bell rang which surprised us since we were still going at it. We pulled away and got up, grabbing our stuff and exiting the class. A guy and a girl stared at us while we passed and I thought that they probably saw us. When we got to the building my class was at, we started kissing again. He kissed me and it started to get intense again. He started kissing my neck and leaving hickies there. I was palmming him through his pants and he was grabbing my ass and massaging it. After a while, we heard someone yell, "Get to class!" We pulled apart and I quickly ran off to my classroom.