1

April 6th 2003 / Sunday

Minas POV

Restaurant / Private Area

"Mother and father", I said.

"This is your fiancee".

I looked at the person sitting down.

"Are you kidding me?! She's my science teacher!".

I mean wow she's so hot right now.

"We know and enjoy your dinner", they said and left.

Unbelievable.

"Are you insane? Are you a pervert? You freak!", I said walking closer only to be stopped by her baton.

"Your parents are quite pathetic. I'm only marrying you because they literally cried on their knees begging for me to save you from living on the streets like them. Im doing you a favor Myoui Mina", Miss Chou said.

"Well if your so filthy rich why are you a teacher?".

"Shut up and sit down. And look through that file", she ordered.

I slapped her baton away.

"I don't want your fancy food nor do I want you to save me from the streets".

Though it does look nice. I felt my tummy growl. I looked down at my tummy holding onto it.

"Just sit down and eat the food".

I rolled my eyes and just sat down on the chair.

"Okay, what's my benefits for marrying my teacher huh?", I asked.

"Why agree?".

"Stop asking questions".

"No your going to answer me Miss Chou!", I said.

Oh wow, I didn't know I had the courage to do that.

"I agreed because you're not annoying. You actually have a strong future ahead of you with your grades. You need to go to college and you won't get accepted even if your grades are outstanding because they check background status too. Oh and I trust you to not go and tell your friend about this little arrangement", she said.

She said I'm smart. 

"And if I do?".

"I will sue your parents because it was then who want this not me. Do you really think Id want to marry a student? No", she said.

"Do you think I want to marry you? No", I said and I picked up the file and looked through it seeing it was a bunch of wedding ideas.

"What's this??".

"I don't care about the wedding. You chose what you want and I'll get it prepared", she said.

"What's the point of marrying? You could just give money. I mean you literally don't let anyone touch you. And at a wedding you hold hands and kiss".

"Just chose something and eat dinner before it gets cold I paid a lot of money for it", she said.

 "Why aren't you eating?", I asked.

"I can't eat food made by others".

"Why?".

"Stop asking me questions. I'm still just your science teacher. Im not forming any kind of friendship with you", she said.

"Okay".

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

Outside Restaurant

"You are only 16 but wearing such a revealing dress. What are you trying to do to attract men or something?", I asked.

"Do you ever quit complaining Miss Chou? Huh?".

I rolled my eyes and open my car door.  I must be insane thinking she's pretty right now.

"Not going to open the car door for me?".

"You are not a princess. And very capable to open a car door yourself", I said getting into the car.

~ Time Skip ~

Outside My House

"This isn't my house".

"It is now".

"I'm living in this mansion with you?", she asked.

"Yes. You are going to sleep in your own bedroom and go to school normally".

"You expect me to walk to school from this mansion?".

"No I will leave money on the kitchen countertops for you to call an uber", I said.

"You have 14 hours and a half to choose what your wedding is to be", I added.

"Only 14 hours".

"Yes".

~ Time Skip ~

Outside Minas Bedroom

I knocked on her bedroom door. She open the door and my eyes widen seeing her just in her bathrobe. I quickly turned around.

"Next time don't open your door like that".

"Would you have preferred me to ignore you?", she asked.

"No Id like you to cover yourself".

"I am covered my dress was more revealing", She said.

"We-well--".

"What do you want?".

"Your school uniform", I said chucking it at her then walked off.

"You know being kind doesn't hurt Miss Chou".

"I am being kind. I'm marrying you", I said and walked away.

I need alcohol. Im must be going insane. Since when was she pretty? Why am I even thinking a 16-year-old is pretty?