7

March 24th 2014 / 4 days later Monday

Minas POV

Kim Science Lab

"Is this all? I thought there would be something more since I have to act like a robot", I said annoyed.

Just then Dr Kim came up to me. And I mean Jisoo. The only female here other than me. She handed me a contact lens.

"Those contact lens is a subminiature camera. And this is a wireless transmitter", Taehyung said handing me the watch-looking thing.

"Jimin connect it with our network", he instructed as I put the watch-looking thing on my wrist.

"All done sir".

"Woah incredible", I said shocked. 

I literally was analyzing them and that.

"You're connected to Sharon now. To make it easier to understand your Sharon avatar", Jisoo said.

"Sharon will be seeing and hearing everything you see and hear. Then the display will show you what you need to do in text or video. You just need to follow instructions", Tae said.

"For example, Hi Sharon".

"I love you master. How may I help you?", the robot asked.

Just then that same sentence popped up on my display.

"I... Are you seriously asking me to say that? Did you make a robot that looks like me say I love you to you every day? Do you still have feelings for me", I asked.

"What?  Feelings? W-What are you talking about? I told you to not misunderstand. Sharon is different from you. She has everything you lack. She's perfect. Superior to you in every way", he said.

"Did you just say she's more perfect and smarter than me? In what ways?", I asked annoyed with his response.

"She's just a robot. She is no different from a doll", I added.

He started to ask for Sharon to do things and the things popped up in my display.

"Woah I feel like a genius", I said.

"Sharon is immeasurable. She's a genius", he said.

"Shut up before you get a punch in the face".

"Happy birthdya by the way", he said.

"Dont remined me Im older now", I said.

~ Time Skip ~

Tzuyus POV

My mansion / Front Door

I open the crate and wow.

"Hi Sharon".