16

April 10th 2014 / 2 days later  Thursday

Tzuyus POV

My Living Room

"Okay why are you sitting all the way over there?", I asked.

"Becase---".

"I'm feeling better now come sit close", I said.

She moved to the sofa in front of me.

"What do you want me to do boss?".

"Jihyo I want you to search for a woman name Myoui Mina".

"What about your robot Sharon?", she asked.

"Sounds crazy but I well Sharon looks like Mina kinda. I think that's why I kissed Sharon. Why I felt all these love feelings towards Sharon because she reminds me of Mina".

"Alright, I can ask my girlfriend to help too since she has you know many friends".

"Anything that will bring her to me", I said smiling.

Minas POV

Dr Yoo Office

"What bring you here today?".

"Oh you came here two days ago. He his condition gotten worse?".

"No. I came to ask more about the human contact".

"What is it?".

"You said last time the condition seems to improve once you find someone you can trust and depend on. What do you mean exactly?".

"Let me show you a video. It will be easier to understand".

'Hi I am Liam and I got human allergy 8 years ago. My condition was bad that I couldn't be in the same space as other people'

"Liam uploaded this video to make others understand his condition. Lisa was his nurse who later became his girlfriend. Soon after his condition got better. Lisa is the cure for Liam".

"For a long time, she must have been so scared. She must've felt so lonely. She must have missed people so much".

I wiped my tears giving her the phone.

"Can the cure be something other than a human being? Like a robot who looks like a person?".

"Do you know Dr Kim Taehyung?", she asked.

"Yes, he's my ex-fiancee".

"No wonder you looked familiar to me".

~ Time Skip ~

Shed

"Who are you?", Jisoo asked.

Dr Yoo went towards the robot.

"What's going on Mina?".

"Did you know about it too? Did you all know", I asked.

"Wait, what are you talking about?", Jimin asked.

"I told you to send a robot, not a human being! Do you realize what you've done? You could have killed someone!", Dr Yoo scold.

"Now where is Dr Kim Taehyung!".

"He's out".

~ Time Skip ~

As I was about to leave I saw Taehyung.

"Did you really send me in there knowing she was sick?".

"What?".

"Did you send me in there knowing that Chou Tzuyu was allergic to humans?", I asked.

"Dr. Yoo came by", Jisoo said.

"Mina--".

"Oh, the £31,820,000. That £31,820,000 investment that makes sense. Why did you do that to me?".

"Mina curse me instead I split the drink on Sharon", Jimin said.

"No they did nothing wrong it was my decision and my responsibility", he said.

"Why did you make that decision on your own!? You should let me decide as well! Yes, she's cured now and I'm happy that I cured her. But I'm so scared. If she had found out she could've died because of me! You didn't think about that, did you? Now, I can't say anything to her to explain or make an excuse. I can't even ask her to believe me. Do you know what that means to me?!".

"WHY DID YO DO THAT TO ME!? WHY?!".

I left the shed and headed back home.

~ Time Skip ~

My bedroom

I answer taes call.

Tae: Are you home?

Me: Yes

Tae: Did you eat?

Me: Someone who almost got another person killed has no right to eat

Tae: I shouldn't have gone to you that day

Me: No I was blinded by the money

Tae: I should have told you the truth then

Me: I'm the crazy one who believed it was a test

Tae: It wasn't purely because I wanted to help Tzuyu and that's why I stayed. I stayed because of the new deep-learning method and the fact my robot was healing someone made me ecstatic. I wanted to see the test through to the end. In the process, I overlooked the possibility that Tzuyu could get hurt again

Me: I think we should be honest before its too late

Tae: Yes tomorrow we will tell her everything

I ended the call. Tzuyu.... if you saw me now you will think of Sharon.