14

April 7th 2014 / Monday

Tzuyus POV

Outside The Shed

I knocked on the door and Dr Kim came out.

"We found a new investor. We are leaving. What is that you want to say?", he asked.

"I found out why they call you the crook in science. You were falsely accused".

"I dont care if I was. Im going to regain my reputation on my own without you meddling with it. If you came here to say that piss off".

"I guess Sharon was right. I'm really bad at talking to people so".

I grabbed his hand.

"What are you doing? Let me go".

The reaction reached my face and he looked shocked.

"Help me Taehyung".

~ Time Skip ~

Dinning Room

I kept walking up and down. I hope that worked. I need Sharon right now. They showed up. Yes.

~ A few minutes later ~

"If you sign the agreement, CT board will approve it and then you will receive the money. We will also discuss the new laboratory", Jihyo said.

"Do I sign here fella?", Taehyung asked.

What did he just call me?

"Are you upset?".

"No".

Yes, who do you think you are to call me that?

"There's one most important detail. If you refused, I won't sign. Promise me that you'll never touch Sharon. If you do, we leave".

I sighed.

"Okay. I promise not to touch her".

"Good we will get set back up in the shed", He said.

They all left. I looked at Jihyo seeing her smiling at her phone.

"What are you smiling at?".

"Oh recently I met this woman and she's now my girlfriend. She's cute, clumsy very pretty. She sent me a video of her being a bit of a dork".

"Is that a normal thing for couples?", I asked.

"Depends on the couple. I like them. It's a great way to boost your partner's mood".