19

April 14th 2014 / Monday

Tzuyus POV

Outside The Restaurant

"Ma'am did you see where Mina went off to?", I asked.

"No. But knowing her the beach?".

"Thank you. Lovely restaurant by the way".

"Come again another time".

"I will be sure to do so. Goodbye Ma'am".

I left the restaurant and used my phone to find where the beach is located.

~ A few minutes later ~

Streets

"Chou Tzuyu!".

I stopped and saw Kim Taehyung

"Why are you here?", he asked.

"Can't I?".

"I knew it was suspicious you asked about the model of Sharon's face. You need to return home".

"She said that too".

"So listen to her and me. I will take you back home. Let me get my car".

"Okay".

As soon as he turned around the corner I ran to where the beach is.

Beach

I finally found her just sitting on the rocks. Just then she stood up and turned around. I noticed the ring on her finger, the one I gave Sharon. I started to think about everything that happen with Sharon. No right.

"Let me explain everything", she said coming closer.

"Have you been lying to me this whole time??".

I looked at my watch seeing the heart rate going up and the rashes appearing and I fell to the floor.

Minas POV

Beach

Not again. No. There was nothing I could even do but just watch her pain crying my eyes out. She doesn't carry the injections anymore. I heard footsteps beside me and saw Taehyung he pulled out a syringe and injected her with it. Ambulances came rushing to the scene. I told you to go home Tzuyu and now... I could lose you forever.