2

September 20th 2003  / 5 months and 2 weeks later Saturday

Tzuyus POV

Kitchen

"Miss Chou!".

I spat my water out.

"What are you wearing? Take that off it is not suitable for your age", I said.

"Oh, so me wearing revealing clothes gets your attention wow. Now I know how to get it".

I rolled my eyes.

"Just change. Your not going out like that".

"Can't you just pay attention to me for a least 1 hour? Or is that too hard for you Miss Chou?", she asked.

"I pay too much attention to you", I said looking back at my computer.

LittleMinguin

58 LIKES

LittleMinguin: 📸😊

Kura: Your badge is upside down🙃

Cute. I looked back at her seeing she hasn't changed.

"Why are you ignoring me?".

"Because your definition of revealing is odd", she said.

I turned my computer off.

"Get changed into something more your age", I said.

"How about no? What are you going to do? Not like you can touch me".

If I bloody could I would have dragged you upstairs and made you changed by force.

"Okay then wear it. But don't get hurt when boys catcall you", I said.

~ Time Skip~

Minas POV

Cafe

"Mina what took you so long?", Sakura asked.

"I had a little argument with my girlfriend that's all".

"How comes?".

"Apparently these clothes are revealing", I said.

"Your girlfriend must be very protected then".

I smiled slurping my milkshake. It does seem she is. She's very protective for some odd reason.

"Omo Mrs. Chou is here".

"Omo she is.. whos that woman?".

I looked over and saw her with a woman talking. You don't care Mina. I do care. I'm very aware of how illegal it is to like her.  But I can't control my feelings.

"Is that her wife? We all know she got married in like April".

"I forgot I have homework to complete", I said getting up.

"Oh really?".

"Yeah I totally forgot sorry we can meet another day", I said.

~ A few minutes later ~

Streets

"Where are you going?".

"Go away", I said hearing her voice.

"Chou Mina stop right there!".

I stopped and she turned me around with her baton.

"Go into the alleyway".

"Why?".

"Just do it".

I went into the alleyway.

Alleyway

"What?".

"You take another woman out on dates but you never have taken me out".

"I don't take you out because if we get caught out together my reputation will be ruined. And I'll be in prison. And you fuck. You shouldn't be catching feelings!", she said.

"WELL CAN YOU BLAME ME! I LIVE WITH YOU!".

"Just stop liking me".

"Oh, you make it sound like it's easy to stop these stupid feelings. It's not. Guess you never have had these types of feelings", I said and walked away.

"Come back here! I'll drive you home!".

"NO I DON'T NEED YOU! I'LL CALL A CAB".

"Don't be like this Mina. Just get in the car", she said.

"No, I need to stop liking you. So spending time away from you will be a good idea", I said.

"Fine. Go ahead".

~ Time Skip ~ 

Tzuyus POV

Minas Bedroom

I open Mina's door. I saw her asleep.

I went over to her and I pulled the duvet up tucking her in. You mustn't love me not because of the age gap but because I can't give you what a relationship needs. I got up and I noticed the wedding ring on the bedside. Guess I gave you my mothers ring for a reaosn then. I left the bedroom and went and took a shower.