Brec's Beginnig

Brec Her mom and little sister lived in a small town not to far from Portland. When she was twelve she lost her dad in a drunk driver accident. Ever since then she has depended on herself while her sister depended on her mom. At age fourteen her mom got remarried to a man named Jeremiah Crenshaw. Her mom was finally happy since the death of her father. After the wedding her family moved in with Jeremiah an his two sons Joshua & Jamikel. She wasn't to worried because she had no time to be worried about how it would be living with a brother now let along two. To stop from crying about her father Brec played sports to keep her mind busy. She played any sport you can think of: she was a state winner cheerleader (that was her passion) basketball player, soccer championship winner, track and field champ, volleyball legend, she was a softball dabbler, and she played football here and there with her guy best friend Daniel. He also taught her to play a little hockey. Her and her sister did gymnastics and dance together. The only sport she doesn't play is lacrosse, because she doesn't know what that even is. Her mom supported everything her and her sister wanted to do . She did not have a problem with spending a little extra money to support her daughters dreams. Moving to a new school was gonna be tough for Brec since she knew no one there but her new step brothers. She had to get use to the thought of starting over. In a new house new community, new people, new settings, new school, new family.

Brec now is 16 going on 17 years old. Her sister is nine years old, she has no clue what happened to their father just a couple years back . She doesn't plan on telling her either. Brec isn't to happy about sharing her birthday with Joshua, one of the few new step brothers, on June 14 but she is willing try to connect to these guys for the sake of their parents marriage.