Chapter 7

Next Morning 💓
I woke up and it was 6:00. I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom for a shower.

When I got out the shower I did not feel like doing anything with my hair, so I just combed it out and put it in a high bun.

I put on a old school avengers shirt as requested by coach. I put on some black shorts and red and blue roshe's.

I was doing my makeup when Braylee came into my room. "Hey bre." she said as she sat on my bed.

"Hey Bray what's up?" I asked her as I put on eyeliner. "Can you braid my hair?" She asked as she showed my she had a brush in her hand.

"Sure what kinda braids do you want?" I asked as I sat behind her on my bed, and made her sit in between my legs.

"The braid you learned at that cheer camp." She said as she laid across my legs. "Okay I guess." I said as I started to part her hair.

She wanted the braid camp counselor Mary taught me a couple years back. It's a pony tail with a braid going around the edges of her head.

She hates when mama braids her hair cause she has nails and it hurts her scalp. But when I braid her hair she doesn't feel it.

I looked at the clock on my side table, it was 6:40. I had just enough time to get some food in my stomach. "There you go." I said as I let her up to see her hair.

"Oh my gee ! It's so cute. thank you lourdes." she said as she felt the braid. We walked downstairs to the kitchen. Ja'mikel was asleep on the table.

Jeremiah was making eggs. "Good morning girls, want pancakes?" He asked as he slide the plate across the island.

"Sure but where's Josh we gotta go." I said as I bit into a blueberry pancake. "I heard his shower going, maybe he's still getting ready." Braylee said as she pour syrup on her pancakes.

"I'll go check, aye were taking taking you to school today so you better eat those fast." I said to Bray as I put my bag on the island.

I ran upstairs and went to the right. I walked around the hall and knocked on his door. He didn't answer. I knocked on his door again. No answer.

I sorta got aggravated, so I twisted the door and it was unlocked. I walked in and heard two people talking. I walked in slowly.

I seen Jocelyn without a shirt on, and Josh was fully dressed. I leaned on the wall and listened to their conversation.

They were talking about how to get her out of the house without Jeremiah seeing her. "Let her leave when he goes to shower." I said making it known I was there.

"Ah ! " Jocelyn screamed as she looked for a shirt. "Calm down, it's not me you need to worry about." I said as I sat on his large bed.

"Yeah it's really Bray we need to watch out for." Josh said. "Can I ask one question, did you two..." I said pointing to the bed and them.

"Noo !" They said in unison. "Nothing like that happened." Jocelyn said as she put on her pink tank top.

"Thank god." I said as I let out a big breath. "Now Jocelyn come with me, I have some cloths for you. Josh just go down stairs and eat."

"What are you gonna tell dad?" Or worst your mom." he said as he came closer to me. I shook my head.

"That she an I were studying for that history test and she slept over, Duhh what am I gonna tell her oh she was here to see me but slept in Josh's room ... No, just act normal ."

I said as I drug Jocelyn out of his room, I made sure that everyone was in the kitchen before we ran down the long hall, and across the top of the stairs to the wing of the house my room was in.