Chapter 5

🎀 The Sleepover 🎀
Tonight i was going to Lakelynn's house for a cheerleader sleepover. I was kinda scared because I barely knew these girls an i was gonna spend my weekend with them. It seems sketchy but i was gonna go threw with it.

I packed my suitcase with four outfits, three pairs of underwear and bra's. And some night cloths and my shoes and toothbrush and headed downstairs to say bye.

Bray was going to a girl name Kayden's birthday sleepover. Ja'mikel was going out... Meaning he was going to a college party with alcohol and drugs. Joshua was going on a date with that girl Josslynn. Their so cute together.

I knocked on Momma's door and Jeremiah said i could come in. "Hey guys i'm leaving for the sleepover" i said as i sat on my parents bed. "At that girl Lyrics house?" Mom asked as she walked in the room with a towel wrapped round her.

"No, Lakelynn's ... i think Lyric is her sister." I said laying across Jeremiah's legs. "It is because Ja'mikel just left to a party thrown by a Lyric Colvana" she said putting on her night gown.

"Ma you know Lyric is in college right?" I asked her laughing. "Jerry did you know she was in college" she asked him concerned as she was sitting in the bed. "Actually honey i did, he needs to be around college kids to get the feel of college and when he has his first hangover he'll learn his lesson" he smirked kissing my mom on the forehead.

"I guess but i don't like it" she said getting under the covers. "Well goodbye guys i said getting up and kissing them both on the forehead.

"Bye" the both said.
.

.

.

I got to Lakelynn's at 8:00. It looked like they were all here. I sat in my truck, that was parked at the cirb. I texted Joey that i was outside and she said she'll be right out.

As i scolled threw snapchat, i seen Joey walking out of the house in a nightgown running towards my truck. She got to my truck and knocked on my window.

I opened the door and handed her my purse. I went to the trunk and got my suitcase and followed her into the house.
"Guys she's here !" Joey yelled as we walked threw a hall then up some stairs. As I entered the bright yellow room i was greeted by a bunch of screaming girls. "Hey !!" They all said.

As I changed into my shorts and crop top with my old camp on it. "So what were you guys talking about" i said sitting on the bed next to Jadah and Joey.

"About your hot brother who's in my sisters room" she said slyly. I had a look of confusion. "I thought the party was at her dorm" i said popping a grape in my mouth.

"It was then as Daisy showed up they walked up to her room and haven't been out since 5:00." She said looking at her wrist. "So wait are they like..... Dating or just hooking up ?" I asked

"Who knows whats going on." Brittany said combing threw her hair. "Yeah like one day their all happy go lucky and the next they hate each others guts." Isabella said painting Lakelynn's nails.

First we did each other's nails and makeup. Christine looked like she just ran away from the circus. Note to self never let Tony do my makeup... Ever.

"Hey you guys wanna watch a movie" Destiny asked standing up. "Yeah but what to watch" Rachel asked putting up the makeup brushes. "I would love to watch Repunzel" Joey snickerd.

We watched disney movies for like three hours. We ate pizza and popcorn and cereal until 12:00. "Who wanna play truth or dare" Niavia asked stopping the mocie so we wouldn't have to see the credits.